Is it just me, or when someone says nikka after every sentence, brain just exits

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
how are you over 35 and cant articulate properly? why nikka every damn sentence? my ears are bleeding. this goes for bro, dude, on the dead homies, whatever. luckily I'm around intelligent people, and my nephews wouldn't dare, but if anyone talked like this around me, I'd have to check them "do better articulating, its getting annoying, you're grown"

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Shiiit anyone over 16 talking like this is just… :scust:

The fact that this corny ass niigga is closer to pushing 45 than 25 and got kids is even more sad
right :mindblown:

does he talk like that in meetings? :what: I say it, but its one here and there and at the barbershop or talking shyt drunk with friends. I'm too old to just be saying nikka every line now.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
gang members always over due shyt. . i guess he think saying nikka 1000x gonna make him look like a tough guy. old inside out knee cap ass
somebody-tell-me-why-la-bangers-stand-like-this-for-pics-v0-xcctxpzj0wc81.jpg

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Anyone who’s over 18 who talks like this sounds crazy.
Anyone under 18 who talks like this sounds ignorant, uneducated, and abused. Like they've never read a book and don't possess a vocabulary capable of expressing coherent thoughts other than anger.​

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I do my best to avoid saying it

even be editing out of my posts here when I remember

dudes talking about reclaiming the slur. I look around and see black people hating black people far too much when our enemy is playing right in our faces and making things worse... time for a change of most of the shyt we way too proud about doing

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
One thing about it, your soft ass not checking shyt. And yall about to let this troll ass nikka get yall to talking down on black people. But yall do this shyt daily anyway so carry on
Interesting. Did you ever check them Memphis nikkas who robbed you for 12 bands? Them nikkas even stripped you down, had you squealing so I hope you did Mr. Gangster
:mjlol: