Is it just me or is Social Media starting to fall off?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This includes message boards and Twitter as well as Facebook. Seems like the traffic is down on this board too. Seems like social media participation is down everywhere. I remember when forums, FB and Twitter were all popping at the same time. It could just be my timeline though.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
because alot of youngsters have school homie
It's been declining since before the summer and went down throughout the summer. All year it's been getting worse. This time 2 years ago Sohh was active, Facebook was on fire, Twitter was active as fukk. Now everything is getting duller and less active. This board is better than Sohh in regards to features and experience, there's no reason the traffic and interaction should be this low.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
i noticed it too though. in the back of my mind i always knew there would be a tipping point because its only so long a person can do internet shyt day in day out year after year its just people hit that certain point at different times i guess. its not even being mature its just getting tired of the repetition. people in their 20's probably are hitting that point a lot and little kids like 12 and 13 are probably the ones still on the internet strongly

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i would say for facebook yeah

deleted that ish last year and dont even miss it, dont care about the other forms of social media i never messed with.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Facebook, for sure... Its still a few peopl who go hard on there. But most of the dudes I know hardly even post on there anymore which makes sense. FB peak to me was around 09-10.

Twitter is still hella active, but I've noticed alot peple dropping off and deleting their accounts.

I mean it gets to a point that its like shyt, How much time are you gonna spend on line telling people about what you are doing versus actually goin out and doing shyt.

nikkas a buy a new shirt and gotta post it on FB, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Vine and Google+ ......

I mainly just use twitter myself becase I can just spew my random thoughts and keep it moving and plus most of my friends and family don't follow me on there so I'm good.

Facebook is basically a online photo album and phone book for me now,,,,

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Besides here I only have Instagram and I'm bout to get rid of it. It's basically Facebook at this point. Mad drama and losers tryna front like their lives are poppin. Bullshyt