is it fair to say PC's will hold back next-gen consoles?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you saying pc's ssd doesnt have bottlenecks? and SSD have little performance on a game because games have never been design around them.
When you switch from an HDD to an SSD , all you see on a game is 4-5 seconds of faster loading. Thats about it. Why? because games are designed around Hdd's.
Anyways, if there were big developers on PC ....they still wouldnt target high end users and alienate like 80% of the pc market.
Not everybody has pc that cost more than 1k.

I swear than in 2-3 years , SSD's will be require for games on PC.

None of that has anything to do with game performance man, you don't know what you are talking about

SSDS will be the standard in 3-5 years anyway, and it has nothing to do with gaming

You haven't even seen on ps5 game yet, you are just going off speculation, anything that comes out this gen will be better on PC hardware 4 years old like it already is, people are setting themselves up for disappoint

CPU's on PC are already over kill lmao, they don't need to be freed up, the hard drive is not bottlenecking anything, I don't even run my games off my SSD, My computer's fast enough and has fast enough ram where I don't have any load times anyway on most games

Most PC hardware is designed for Computer Rendering, Animation, ending, stuff that requires a lot of power, people getting 32gb of ram to play games on their PC are morons, because its way too much ram necessary to run any game, that stuff is for computer animators and people doing video rendering that would take a long time

PC GPU's are powerful enough to handle everything by itself just need a CPU fast enough to not bottleneck i

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
None of that has anything to do with game performance man, you don't know what you are talking about

SSDS will be the standard in 3-5 years anyway, and it has nothing to do with gaming

You haven't even seen on ps5 game yet, you are just going off speculation, anything that comes out this gen will be better on PC hardware 4 years old like it already is, people are setting themselves up for disappoint

CPU's on PC are already over kill lmao, they don't need to be freed up, the hard drive is not bottlenecking anything, I don't even run my games off my SSD, My computer's fast enough and has fast enough ram where I don't have any load times anyway on most games

Most PC hardware is designed for Computer Rendering, Animation, ending, stuff that requires a lot of power, people getting 32gb of ram to play games on their PC are morons, because its way too much ram necessary to run any game, that stuff is for computer animators and people doing video rendering that would take a long time

PC GPU's are powerful enough to handle everything by itself just need a CPU fast enough to not bottleneck i

SSDs will help with quicker streaming of assets. You won't see a paradigm shift with an SSD though. GPU/CPU is still the determining factor. You can't display more than the GPU can output and those frame rates aren't going faster than the CPU can allow.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

You are only as fast as your slowest part. Where do you think the CPU/GPU gets the data to compute ? the ram ..and where does the ram gets its data from? the ssd/hdd.
Ram can only hold so much data at once before it needs to dump it to the cpu. Before Ram can get its data from the SSD/HDD ....it first has to go through
bottlenecks such as decompression , mapping , file i/o and other things.

Edit: Theres a reason every developer is excited about next-gen consoles having SSD and not about the cpu/gpu.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the 2070 is 500 dollars man, any price higher than that is because they are sold out right now

just because the 2080 is a rip off doesn't change that fact, they came out with the super series so you can afford high end gaming at a low cost

The 2080 was replaced by the 2080 super you moron, and you can play games at 4k 60, the 2070 super can't, just because you can't afford on't be mad lmao

That extra performance is a difference between running a game at ultra with smooth frame rate and not, that's why it cost more, you can't pass performance by numbers but how the game actually runs in real time dumb ass

and the 2070 is a budget card, is a damn cheaper version of the 1080ti which was 800 when it was released

500 dollar is not a lot for a graphcis card, high end is 900-1200 lmao

you are legit top 5 most retarded posters to ever log into this site, im not going to argue with anyone who thinks the 2070 Super is a budget card let alone that it cant do 4k :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
SSDs will help with quicker streaming of assets. You won't see a paradigm shift with an SSD though. GPU/CPU is still the determining factor. You can't display more than the GPU can output and those frame rates aren't going faster than the CPU can allow.

lmao, PC GPU's are already fast enough to do that with ease

its good to make an affordable console that has good performance, won't make a difference on PC

1080ti is barely even pushed on any game period

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you are legit top 5 most retarded posters to ever log into this site, im not going to argue with anyone who thinks the 2070 Super is a budget card let alone that it cant do 4k :mjlol:

It is a budget card is 500 dollars lmao, its for people who can't afford a 2080ti, the 1080ti still outperforms it and its a 3 year old card, but it was a true high end card

500 dollar is a normal price for a graphics card, anything other than that is called CHEAP graphics card, budget means you're not trying to spend top dollar but want to get the best value 2070 Super is the best card for the best value right now based on performance vs price, if you're not on a budget and money doesn't matter than you just get the 1200 dollar 2080ti and upgrade when the 3080 comes out

but you can't understand simple economic terms but want to call somebody retarded, you can't argue because you HAD NO RESPONSE and had to result to dumb ass insults and the GO TO JORDAN SIMILIE EVERY USES WHEN THEY ARE BUTT HURT AND TRY TO BE DISMISSIVE

Grow up son

The whole point of PC gaming is to great performance, the 2070 Super does not have great performance at 4k I already posted a videos showing that, the 1080ti can get 55 fps in 4k at max settings in Jedi Fallen Order and the 2070 Super avereages 44 FPS lmao, that is not high end PC gaming, thats mid tier

The 2070 Super is a 1440p card, where you can have all the bells whistles and high frames in the 100s at max settings, this where it is optimal just like the 1080ti

you must have a 2070 super and I hurt your feelings, this is the attitude people hate about PC gamers, and the funny thing is 90 percent of the time your types don't even know what you are buying lmao

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It is a budget card is 500 dollars lmao, its for people who can't afford a 2080ti, the 1080ti still outperforms it and its a 3 year old card, but it was a true high end card

500 dollar is a normal price for a graphics card, anything other than that is called CHEAP graphics card, budget means you're not trying to spend top dollar but want to get the best value 2070 Super is the best card for the best value right now based on performance vs price, if you're not on a budget and money doesn't matter than you just get the 1200 dollar 2080ti and upgrade when the 3080 comes out

but you can't understand simple economic terms but want to call somebody retarded, you can't argue because you HAD NO RESPONSE and had to result to dumb ass insults and the GO TO JORDAN SIMILIE EVERY USES WHEN THEY ARE BUTT HURT AND TRY TO BE DISMISSIVE

Grow up son

The whole point of PC gaming is to great performance, the 2070 Super does not have great performance at 4k I already posted a videos showing that, the 1080ti can get 55 fps in 4k at max settings in Jedi Fallen Order and the 2070 Super avereages 44 FPS lmao, that is not high end PC gaming, thats mid tier

The 2070 Super is a 1440p card, where you can have all the bells whistles and high frames in the 100s at max settings, this where it is optimal just like the 1080ti

you must have a 2070 super and I hurt your feelings, this is the attitude people hate about PC gamers, and the funny thing is 90 percent of the time your types don't even know what you are buying lmao

because you dont even know the prices of the things you are arguing

the 2070 Super is $500-600 depending on where you get it. The 2080 is $600-650 depending where you get it. Its only $100 more, and a 3% increase, so most sane people choose to save $100 instead of getting 5 more fps :mjlol:

the price is hiked up to $1000+ on 2080 TI and Supers because of bit coin miners buying them whenever theyre available for sale. Not because of gamers.

You are also comparing it to the 1080 TI, which at the time was a $1200 card at release roughly(due to resellers). The 1080 TI only came out a year prior to the 2070 RTX so im not sure why you are boasting a card, only 1 year older and over two times as expensive can match its quality :mindblown:

$100-250 are budget cards

$500-600 has never been a budget card, ever.

You just have no idea what you're talking about, ever.

you are posting youtubes and shyt, we actually own these things, do you even play games?

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps

Grow up son

So with your logic, 99% of PC gamers are on Budget Builds ?

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
One of the only cards that can do ray tracing and be playable is a budget card :russ:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So with your logic, 99% of PC gamers are on Budget Builds ?
One of the only cards that can do ray tracing and be playable is a budget card :russ:

I just checked, what the fukk is he even talking about performance wise? UserBenchMark says the 2070 Super is 4% better score than the 1080 TI and 5% better FPS in all games

and 47% better value :mjlol:

https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-RTX-2070S-Super-vs-Nvidia-GTX-1080-Ti/4048vs3918

1080 TI current price: $800
2070 Super Price: $500

2070 Super average FPS vs 1080 TI average FPS: Super +5%

this guy @Master Teacher is actually legit retarded hes probably confusing it for the 2070 RTX

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
a "budget" GPU is the 2060 or 1660. a "cheap" GPU is something like the 1050 or 1650

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
It's a linear game without too much on screen at a time, there's games on the 1080ti you can play at 4k 60fps, doesn't make a 4k card, what can't you understand

2070 Super will not be playing new released games this year at 4k 60fps, fallen order is last gen, lets be serious here

the average fps is 44, on epic settings

you're lying, like I said its the same performance on the 1080ti the cards are identical in performance

2070 super is a 3 year old card repackaged its a budget card

How the fukk are you going to tell me I'm lying about what I can do on my PC :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
How the fukk are you going to tell me I'm lying about what I can do on my PC :mjlol:

Not only that, its from a 200 view video, of a guy who obviously doesnt know how to set up recording correct (recording also lowers your FPS tremendously) and is using a 3700X which also contributes to FPS and could be holding it down to 44

this the same dude that said play warcaft on steam, not sure why we even bother responding this idiot @Master Teacher

Daps
Reppin
NULL
because you dont even know the prices of the things you are arguing

the 2070 Super is $500-600 depending on where you get it. The 2080 is $600-650 depending where you get it. Its only $100 more, and a 3% increase, so most sane people choose to save $100 instead of getting 5 more fps :mjlol:

the price is hiked up to $1000+ on 2080 TI and Supers because of bit coin miners buying them whenever theyre available for sale. Not because of gamers.

You are also comparing it to the 1080 TI, which at the time was a $1200 card at release roughly(due to resellers). The 1080 TI only came out a year prior to the 2070 RTX so im not sure why you are boasting a card, only 1 year older and over two times as expensive can match its quality :mindblown:

$100-250 are budget cards

$500-600 has never been a budget card, ever.

You just have no idea what you're talking about, ever.

you are posting youtubes and shyt, we actually own these things, do you even play games?

lmao 2070 super isn't a high end card :umad:

you mad, 2070 super is 500, prices only go up cards when they are rare

2080ti has always been 1200, and miners don't use that card to mine you fukking moron because it's not good for a mining, and the price of it doesn't make it profitable because 400 dollar cards mine just as much as the 2080ti

AMD cards do better for mining than NVIDIA, I know because I mine bitcoin

now sit your sassy ass down somewhere. don't get mad at me, upgrade your card lmao

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Prove it with a video than, its easy I just showed how the card performs with Fallen order

1080ti performs better with fallen order than The 2070 super and it can't do 60 fps in 4k, your lying to yourself

I just posted a video of someone running the game with 2070 Super and its average FPS in 44, lmao you live in a fantasy world lmao