Is It c00nish to Think that Other Races are More Attractive than Your Own?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
If I became friends with a woman who accepted me for me, and equally knew who she was I would date her. I'd marry her if I truly loved her and wouldn't give a single fukk what anyone had to say about it. Especially you.

The fact that you made inference about the female I would choose being white shows you suffer from black inferiority and feel inadequate to whites. I would never try to convince you of anything except staying out of my lady and I's face when you see us in public. Because if you were to say some slick black Israelite shyt to us I might choose to enlighten to into obscurity or bash your mouth in, depending on my disposition that day. And the sad part is none of this has to do with YOU having sex with anyone.

It's ok, I won't lose sleep over your infatuation with white women.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It's ok, I won't lose sleep over your infatuation with white women.
Werd.

He just named a scenario that he himself is chasing and I highly doubt he will ever do any self assessment that will possibly expose his white washed preference.

Bonus being him showing hate to black isrelites even though I doubt he would ever show as much hate to white people who troll blacks.

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
Explain, please.
Like I said I think BW are the most attractive so I cant personally relate. However if I didnt feel that way. I know for a fact I wouldnt feel inferior to wm. White dudes talk about asian women being better than white women all the time. Do you think those white men feel inferior to asian men as a result? Naw

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Dude I'm seeing a pattern of self-hatred and internalized racism within you. Interracial dating isn't something new, they are people who are inherently attracted to people that do not look like them. To deny a personal attraction to someone due to fear of disapproval from others isn't self-love. You can be a proud member of your community and date or marry someone of another race or background.

It seems like you and few others torture yourselves trying to protect your own ego from admitting you're afflicted with black inferiority.

Interracial dating isn't for everyone, but it does happen and it isn't derived from self-hatred, all the time.

You said that you spend a lot of time on white supremacy sites, but why would you try to understand complete and utter insanity? You do realize by even responding to an iota of ignorance from those sites, they own you and your mindset. An intelligent black male has knowledge of himself and is confident enough to know there is nothing those sites can offer him, not even a good laugh. For you to feel that you can gain ANYTHING from those sites means you're empty on the inside and searching for something you haven't quite figured out, despite your boisterous facade of confidence.
This is not what anyone in this thread has said AT ALL.

Daps
This is not what anyone in this thread has said AT ALL.

@BrothaZay ...didn't you make a thread today about @Matt504 spending time on white supremacist sites.

You'll get the biracial children you've always wanted if you keep being good and non uppity.

You see biracial children as a sensationalized commodity and no human beings made out of love because you're brainwashed by the white supremacy you're accepting as reality. Your internalized black inferiority is so transparent it's not even funny. You need serious help brother.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
@BrothaZay ...didn't you make a thread today about @Matt504 spending time on white supremacist sites.

You see biracial children as a sensationalized commodity and no human beings made out of love because you're brainwashed by the white supremacy you're accepting as reality. Your internalized black inferiority is so transparent it's not even funny. You need serious help brother.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh
Daps
Dude I'm seeing a pattern of self-hatred and internalized racism within you. Interracial dating isn't something new, they are people who are inherently attracted to people that do not look like them. To deny a personal attraction to someone due to fear of disapproval from others isn't self-love. You can be a proud member of your community and date or marry someone of another race or background.

It seems like you and few others torture yourselves trying to protect your own ego from admitting you're afflicted with black inferiority.

Interracial dating isn't for everyone, but it does happen and it isn't derived from self-hatred, all the time.

You said that you spend a lot of time on white supremacy sites, but why would you try to understand complete and utter insanity? You do realize by even responding to an iota of ignorance from those sites, they own you and your mindset. An intelligent black male has knowledge of himself and is confident enough to know there is nothing those sites can offer him, not even a good laugh. For you to feel that you can gain ANYTHING from those sites means you're empty on the inside and searching for something you haven't quite figured out, despite your boisterous facade of confidence.

:what:

It's one thing to find a woman who's not of your race attractive. It's another thing to find ALL THE WOMEN IN YOUR RACE UNNATTRACTIVE which is what the OP is about. If you grew up in a village where you were only surrounded by women of your race, would you find them ALL unnattractive? :jbhmm:

Daps
:what:

It's one thing to find a woman who's not of your race attractive. It's another thing to find ALL THE WOMEN IN YOUR RACE UNNATTRACTIVE which is what the OP is about. If you grew up in a village where you were only surrounded by women of your race, would you find them ALL unnattractive? :jbhmm:

Where did I ever say I found all the women in my race unattractive? The human brain is motivated by outside stimuli, which is why people who are exposed to diverse stimuli have an attraction to people of other races. But it's just asinine to believe that physical attraction is based on skin color. Hell, white slave masters and their wives both had sex with black slaves, and sometimes it was consensual. Free black men have taken Irish women as their wives, and Irish men have taken free black women, which is why many black Americans have Irish DNA, and last names. Racism is concept which was introduced in the 1600's, which is why "pro-blackness" and "Pan-Africanism" is so dangerous to the black-American psyche. Instead us as blacks shouldn't introduce a new reactionary concept, but improve communication and psychological well-being of our community here in America.

This is why Africans, Jamaicans, and Black Latinos come to America and can interracial date and seem to integrate into American diversity because their identity and heritage isn't dependent on maladaptive behavior which guards the ego against the reality of self-inflicted inferiority.

It's been stated in this thread, "there's light skin" black women. Where do these people think the light skin came from? Immaculate conception? No, interracial relations. Like I said, it isn't for everyone but it does happen.

Brothers in here talking about mixed babies like they're a coveted commodity, yet they lust over women like Alicia Keys, who's bi-racial.It's just stupid and counter-intuitive.You can't see it?

They're just unenlightened hurt people, who are too scared to admit that they're lost and lack knowledge of themselves, no better than the racist non-blacks they seem to hate.

There's a difference between being a c00n, or shucking and jiving and just refusing to give into devolved ignorance.

Daps
But it's just asinine to believe that physical attraction is based on skin color. Hell, white slave masters and their wives both had sex with black slaves, and sometimes it was consensual. Free black men have taken Irish women as their wives, which is why many black Americans have Irish DNA, and last names. Racism is concept which was introduced in the 1600's, which is why "pro-blackness" and "Pan-Africanism" is so dangerous to the black-American psyche. Instead us as blacks shouldn't introduce a new reactionary concept, but improve communication and psychological well-being of our community here in America.

You're ignoring a vast wealth of evidence to the contrary. From the way white women have been depicted in European Art, to the way a woman's attractiveness has been described in literature. Idealisation of skin colour and connecting it to moral and physical superiority due to economic power is evident in many civilisations. It was damaging during the Atlantic Slave trade because for the first time in history, the chattel slave and powerlessness was synonymous with black people. Fast forward to the 20th century and the post civil rights movement where we saw the black is beautiful movement springing up, as a reactionary (yes) rejection of these ingrained ideas. In Colonial territories a black woman's worth was determined by her shade - even in Brazil there was a saying that mulatto women are good to fukk and black women are only good to clean. This is common knowledge, I'm really surprised you're not aware of this.