Is It c00nish to Think that Other Races are More Attractive than Your Own?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:
This thread was inspired by several quotes I've seen around here.

Like this. Pull up other examples.
Doesn't matter to me.
I personally like Asian and hispanic women more so than black.
Black women aren't ugly but I'm just more physically attracted to other races. Dating an Asian chick now in my class.
In all honesty, my wife probably won't be black.
:manny:
If someone wants to date interracially and they find someone interested, let 'em cook.

Last edited:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's perfectly normal, nothing wrong with being black and thinking your opposite gender is uglier than people of other races, you're being insecure, it's 2015 let go of these outdated thoughts, matter fact negged, mods move this thread to the bushes, she's discriminating against my preferences

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yes :ld:
I mean, all jokes aside. There's nothing wrong with finding other races attractive or being open to interracial dating, however if you find them inherently better simply because they're not black. Then yeah, you're being a c00n.

Another question...does this also mean that you think the males of other groups are more attractive than you as member of the same race share similar features?

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Another question...does this also mean that you think the males of other groups are more attractive than you as member of the same race share similar features?
Of course not, because then they'll have to admit that they are self hating :sas1:. How is it that one can think another race's women are more beautiful than their own but not the men? Because then they'll be admitting that they are inferior.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
yes :ld:
I mean, all jokes aside. There's nothing wrong with finding other races attractive or being open to interracial dating, however if you find them inherently better simply because they're not black. Then yeah, you're being a c00n.
I agree it means there are some underlying issues in your psyche thinking this way.

But I hate the term "c00n." "Self hating blacks" is good enough for me.

GarnetGem

Rookie
Daps
there are hundreds of millions of people in each 'race'. they have different features and qualities. to say that all of those millions of people in a race outside of your own are more attractive than the millions of people who identify as you do is obvious self-hatred.