Is it better to meet women before success or after?

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
If you had a 4 bedroom house, whip, prosperous career, $80K in the bank and an immaculate hairline when you met her, how can you ever know that she'd still be around if things got rocky for you. How would you know :wow: It's easy to say for richer or poorer if you were on the serious comeup when yall met

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
If you had a 4 bedroom house, whip, prosperous career, $80K in the bank and an immaculate hairline when you met her, how can you ever know that she'd still be around if things got rocky for you. How would you know :wow: It's easy to say for richer or poorer if you were on the serious comeup when yall met
Good question....but how would you get these pawgs/paags then?
:wow:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
is this a serious question?

Serious. Some people have different opinions. They think you should have your shyt together before you step to a female. I met my current gf while I was a broke post college grad. Things started coming together for me last spring, I'm doing better now but I'm still progressing. I got a lot of love for her for riding with me through it. I know she down for me. If things for whatever reason don't work out with her (I hope not), I'll never have that level of trust with another female...

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Lol...unconditional love is a fallacy.

People get judged off of height, looks, status, but money is where nikkas develop a complex

I would mess wit a chick who has a dollar requirement...as long as she got money too

Getting love for being you is not a thing...because you are a lot of attributes. Including $$$$