The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Wtf:mjlol:

Mortal Kombat is obviously more popular overall
Even Injustice is more popular than Street Fighter rn

fukkkkg Injustice:mjlol:

No it’s. Stop talking about shyt you don’t know. And this coming from someone favors NR fighters over capcom

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
We could use another one of these.

ken-terry.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
SFV may have not meet sales numbers but Crapcom doesn’t care about that. Sony helped with development with the game and the tourney scene, stream numbers, and DLC they sell has made it profitable in their eyes. Now MVCI is a different story :heh: That shyt flipped hard. The fact it’s not on the main stage of evo is a huge embarrassment. Especially when that franchise in the 2000s helped make Evo what it is today

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Street fighter is the most popular fighting game around...

Most revered...Sure.

Most popular though? :usure:

Some don't want to admit but we are living in an Mortal Kombat/Injustice world now.

Smash is the most popular fighting series ever by a good margin. It's shown sales growth with every entry and has a solid competitive scene.
Street Fighter will always be the darling of the competitive scene since it basically gave birth to the competitive scene but Smash is on another level of popularity of anything else.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Smash is the most popular fighting series ever by a good margin. It's shown sales growth with every entry and has a solid competitive scene.
Street Fighter will always be the darling of the competitive scene since it basically gave birth to the competitive scene but Smash is on another level of popularity of anything else.

You must have gotten a hold of a bad bag of dope. Smash is not the most popular fighting series ever. All it has is the most autistic user-base. All fighting game players have at least a pocket SF character, including smash bros.

P.S.
Smash isn’t a fighting game, its a party game :ufdup:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
P.S.

Bruh, it's a fighting game. It could be a party game for people who don't care about being the better player, but it's a fighting game. And every level can be turned into your standard single platform for competitive one on one combat.

ePiffany

All Star
Daps
You must have gotten a hold of a bad bag of dope. Smash is not the most popular fighting series ever. All it has is the most autistic user-base. All fighting game players have at least a pocket SF character, including smash bros.

P.S.

:mjlol: so fukkin cold

:jbhmm: is it true? I only pay attention to Tekkens pro scene so I got no clue how the Smash players act

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: so fukkin cold

:jbhmm: is it true? I only pay attention to Tekkens pro scene so I got no clue how the Smash players act

It's got many different franchises in one game, so it's probably and most likely true. The next game is probably gonna have Splatoon inklings in it, soooo...