Is It a wrap for capcom for fighting games

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Do people play netherrealm fighters for the dlc? Because the gameplay in injustice 2 is mad clunky. I went back to playing skullgirls after a few rounds

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
It's a shame too. Terry is one of the GOATs.

I do, KOF XIV is very underrated and the controls are still smooth.

Didnt know what KoF was until i found the CvS series years ago, i played a couple SNK games and its like its missing something imo.

i liked the dude Yamazaki with his hands in his pockets in CvS2, Iori was a little cool, Geese and Shin Rugal :wow:

Also thought this was a female at first glance

CVS_Benimaru.jpg

:dame:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
By that logic MVC Infinite should be game of the year. KOF looks good and really doesn't have a flaw imo.
KOF-XIV-1.jpg
I personally think it looks fine but when KOF first got shown just about everybody was saying it looked bad. I dont know about goty but MVCI wouldve done better if it didnt look like trash :manny:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I personally think it looks fine but when KOF first got shown just about everybody was saying it looked bad. I dont know about goty but MVCI wouldve done better if it didnt look like trash :manny:
It doesn't look like trash though, it's just a shallow fighting game. Injustice has multiverse and gear customization, but it's falling off because DC characters are kinda boring. If MVC had Injustice gameplay it would've been GOTY. Honestly Ultimate MVC3 is a much better game with a better roster.