Is Interracial Dating Becoming Mainstream?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
some white chicks i work with are big kim kardashian fans and are always joking about how they want to have mixed babies since its the cool thing to do. i :laugh: politely but secretly am like :childplease:

but if they need some black cock to practice with...:shaq:

:snoop: It's reading shyt like this that makes me wonder how mankind has managed to bumble along for this long without exterminating itself.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
i'm certain the jewish execs who love to promote race mixing in america have their own agenda. they love pairing black men with white/mixed women and love pairing white women with other races of men in ads. meanwhile, the same jews would completely cut off their offspring if they brought home a non-jewish spouse. especially a jewish daughter bringing home a black male.

they keep their culture and community very tight knit, but want all of us to mix and match until we have no identity of self.

Ever heard of drake? stop trolling

The sooner everyone is "mixed" the better, this "pure" race ideology is the root of racism in the first place

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Where the fukk you all live that this shyt is now the norm? I lived in Pittsburgh, Boston area, and now upstate New York and can honestly say I see just as many interacial couples and children then I see same race.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i live in toronto and its nothing anymore
black with white
white with asian
balck with asian
indian with white i see it every day

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The sooner everyone is "mixed" the better, this "pure" race ideology is the root of racism in the first place

what about drake? you think pointing out exceptions destroys the majority?

most folks who share your ideology feel like they've got nothing to lose by mix breeding with others. those with established cultures and wealth aren't on that "one race, the human race" airy fairy bullshyt.

if/when race mixing becomes more prevalent, people will find other reasons to be prejudice. be it over height, weight, hair color, eye color, a reason will be found to hate others.

but i think it'll be a sad, boring world when everyone shares the same culture, race, features, etc.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
i live in toronto and its nothing anymore
black with white
white with asian
balck with asian
indian with white i see it every day

9xjzZ3U.png
Toronto is one place I have to visit. I long to live in a city with racial diversity :wow:

:why: You can only imagine how much I'm disgusted by my city Omaha

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
i don't deny i read that forum, but you'd really have to be insane to look at my post history and think i'm a st0rmfr0nt member. especially my posts in the booth.

The posts you make don't qualify you, at all.

Tom does exactly what you do, and we don't believe him either. He tries so hard to prove that he's black: posting beautiful dark skinned black women, making as many comments as he can in the booth section and talking about issues in the black community are all examples of his struggle to be seen as black.

We just don't believe him, because, like you, he seems to be incapable of discussing issues of race without being racist. He's actually had to tone down on his racism because: a) it gets him banned from topics, and b) less and less people were convinced of him being black.

Telling us that you read st0rmfr0nt is VERY suspect, friend. Do you see anyone here, who's black, admitting that they read st0rmfr0nt? No. It's always the posters who are accused of being (or admittedly are) white that do.

It's very much possible that you're just a curious st0rmfr0nt plant trying to find out how blacks think so that you can then report back to the devils on that forum.

:pacspit:

machine01

Rookie
Daps
Depends on where you are. :manny:

Some places it ain't no thang, other places women wouldn't be caught dead with dudes that ain't they race.

I see these posts about Toronto, and my suspicions were correct. I need that in my life. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The posts you make don't qualify you, at all.

Tom does exactly what you do, and we don't believe him either. He tries so hard to prove that he's black: posting beautiful dark skinned black women, making as many comments as he can in the booth section and talking about issues in the black community are all examples of his struggle to be seen as black.

We just don't believe him, because, like you, he seems to be incapable of discussing issues of race without being racist. He's actually had to tone down on his racism because: a) it gets him banned from topics, and b) less and less people were convinced of him being black.

Telling us that you read st0rmfr0nt is VERY suspect, friend. Do you see anyone here, who's black, admitting that they read st0rmfr0nt? No. It's always the posters who are accused of being (or admittedly are) white that do.

It's very much possible that you're just a curious st0rmfr0nt plant trying to find out how blacks think so that you can then report back to the devils on that forum.

:pacspit:

:heh:

unless i'm the most capable actor in the world, there's no way i'm some white guy trolling the coli to relay my accounts back to the st0rmfr0nt HQ. look at my posts in the booth. not even the craftiest nazi is making those posts.

you want to know WHY i read st0rmfr0nt? because i'm a black man who wants to know what cacs think. i read not only st0rmfr0nt, i read chimpout, ******mania, freerepublic, hotair, redstate, michelle malkin, etc.

too many of our brothers and sisters walk this world without a true understanding of what's running through the minds of white people. they know they're "racist," but they don't truly understand just what they really think. on these forums, white people feel liberated, and their true sentiments bubble to the surface. that's why i read them.

tom makes racist posts about black people. when have i ever made racist posts about black people??? houston will come in here and talk about the one time i mentioned being more articulate than hood blacks. so what? beyond that, you can't find any racist posts by me about blacks. i'm one of the biggest defenders of black people on this forum. nikkas on here giving daps to a fakkit like tommy sotomayor. who called him out for the self-hating fakkit he is? me. how many daps did that thread get? tons.

my post history does not agree with you.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Wrong we need diversity in all forms. Mixed people are just tools to bring certain features back into respective ideals of what a race is. The only person whos going to suffer are the blonds and the super duper black people.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
he's not black because he's clearly a mixed breed. y'all choosing to not recognize your white half is self hatred. i understand whites wont except you, but that doesn't mean blacks have to.

truth is spoken.

Kermit da cac-c00n can't speak to any issues pertaining to blacks.

thats why when he does, he sounds like the worlds biggest c00n...think its a coincidence?

@kermit da hustla you should embrace that white blood you got flowing through your veins, like that other cac :obama:

Last edited by a moderator: