Is Interracial Dating Becoming Mainstream?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
btw, i see you kermit :youngsabo:

More anti-white advertising. - Page 163 - st0rmfr0nt

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I dont know what direction this thread is going, but considering that over 90% of all marriages are INTRAracial, no, people are not dating interracially in masse, and no its not widely accepted especially in the media. There is not an epidemic of pawgs hanging on niqqas arms.

Think about it, how many movies, shows, ads do you see where interracial couples are presented unconsciously w/o thought to race? If IR couples are used, their racial differences are almost always at the center of the plot device and conflict. Its still fairly taboo....an ad like this is somewhat groundbreaking.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
What kind of pseudo-st0rmfr0nt shyt is this?

Jewish propaganda? :what:

I dont know what direction this thread is going, but considering that over 90% of all marriages are INTRAracial, no, people are not dating interracially in masse, and no its not widely accepted especially in the media. There is not an epidemic of pawgs hanging on niqqas arms.

Think about it, how many movies, shows, ads do you see where interracial couples are presented unconsciously w/o thought to race? If IR couples are used, their racial differences are almost always at the center of the plot device and conflict. Its still fairly taboo....an ad like this is somewhat groundbreaking.

I have to give props to the UK because over there they have movies and shows that feature mixed couples and they don't make a "thing" out of it. I remember when I was watching the London Olympics ceremony like :yes: :salute: when I saw the segment with the "typical family" and the mother was black and the dad was white.

Doctor Gonzo

Head full of acid
Daps
Man, some of you Simple Jack motherfukkers been smoking rocks or somethin? :wtf::mindblown:

Go find some more tin foil and stop posting your retarded ass conspiracy theories :heh:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP

Exactly. The issue is that people only notice something that either invokes anger in them or just looks a little too "out of place" for their sensibilities.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
@kermit da hustla and @IrishBrother seem like st0rmfr0nt plants.

Both conveniently mixed with white blood, both anti-Jewish and both keep trying to convince blacks of socially irresponsible positions.

Something's fishy here :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator: