Is Interracial Dating Becoming Mainstream?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i'm certain the jewish execs who love to promote race mixing in america have their own agenda. they love pairing black men with white/mixed women and love pairing white women with other races of men in ads. meanwhile, the same jews would completely cut off their offspring if they brought home a non-jewish spouse. especially a jewish daughter bringing home a black male.

they keep their culture and community very tight knit, but want all of us to mix and match until we have no identity of self.

ya'll need to stop with the racism. cuz I know for a fact that :duck: first hand.

my brother in law is jewish, and his family loves my sister.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
i'm certain the jewish execs who love to promote race mixing in america have their own agenda. they love pairing black men with white/mixed women and love pairing white women with other races of men in ads. meanwhile, the same jews would completely cut off their offspring if they brought home a non-jewish spouse. especially a jewish daughter bringing home a black male.

they keep their culture and community very tight knit, but want all of us to mix and match until we have no identity of self.

Interesting. A girl I know is about to spawn a nipper with an arab lad. This lad is here illegally, big mono brow on him - not exactly a catch. The chick is an 8 out of 10. Hes about to get kicked out and shes oblivious to it all due to her about to have "her multicultural baby!!!!!".

She studies political science. Her lecturer is "an anti racist activist". There is a link there.

Guess where the lecturer is from and her ethnicity?

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
some white chicks i work with are big kim kardashian fans and are always joking about how they want to have mixed babies since its the cool thing to do. i :laugh: politely but secretly am like :childplease:

but if they need some black cock to practice with...:shaq:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
tumblr_mksavyWA7K1qdie0jo1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's not black because he's clearly a mixed breed. y'all choosing to not recognize your white half is self hatred. i understand whites wont except you, but that doesn't mean blacks have to.

if whites dropped the one drop rule, you mixed breeds would be on they side of the fence :mjpls: black folks are just the fall back group

you won't accept people who choose to identify as black? i don't consider my people a "fall back group." i stand with them as a black man who is proud of his heritage.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interesting. A girl I know is about to spawn a nipper with an arab lad. This lad is here illegally, big mono brow on him - not exactly a catch. The chick is an 8 out of 10. Hes about to get kicked out and shes oblivious to it all due to her about to have "her multicultural baby!!!!!".

She studies political science. Her lecturer is "an anti racist activist". There is a link there.

Guess where the lecturer is from and her ethnicity?

:manny: no clue, where's she from? what's her ethnicity

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
:manny: no clue, where's she from? what's her ethnicity

The chick is irish.The lecturer is an Israeli jew. Ronit lentin is her name. Another jew making paper from race relations. Everywhere they go its the same