Is Interracial Dating Becoming Mainstream?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
look at this new sears ad for their prom clothing:

6c0f4645dbae9d342a6539ad81ca8135.jpg

do you think we'd ever see that even ten years ago?

are we making progress? or is it a sly example of jewish propaganda?

jews_image09.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's jewish propaganda, meant to confuse and frustrate blacks and whites alike; while jews continue to acquire all of the real wealth and power in US.

dude on the right is a half breed like you though, he aint black either.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
You have to be a real clown to even double take at an interracial couple.
If you live in a city its nothing at all.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
People have been dating interracially en masse for awhile now, and you'll see it become even more prevalent with the younger generation coming up. Unless you live in Mississippi, the backwoods of Kentucky or post on the-coli, nobody cares.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
it's jewish propaganda, meant to confuse and frustrate blacks and whites alike; while jews continue to acquire all of the real wealth and power in US.

Do you really believe that?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

how is the dude on the right now black? and i'm only 1/4 "white," though i don't recognize that part of me. i'm fully black in my eyes.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you really believe that?

i'm certain the jewish execs who love to promote race mixing in america have their own agenda. they love pairing black men with white/mixed women and love pairing white women with other races of men in ads. meanwhile, the same jews would completely cut off their offspring if they brought home a non-jewish spouse. especially a jewish daughter bringing home a black male.

they keep their culture and community very tight knit, but want all of us to mix and match until we have no identity of self.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how is the dude on the right now black? and i'm only 1/4 "white," though i don't recognize that part of me. i'm fully black in my eyes.

he's not black because he's clearly a mixed breed. y'all choosing to not recognize your white half is self hatred. i understand whites wont except you, but that doesn't mean blacks have to.

if whites dropped the one drop rule, you mixed breeds would be on they side of the fence :mjpls: black folks are just the fall back group