Is India Westbrooks A DIME????

Is she a dime?

• Total voters

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Crystal is weird because with makeup on she looks better than India, but with make up off she's a 6.5. Her mother isn't even white so I don't know why her face looks so aged. :patrice:
img-thing

I can't even think of any of the top of my head that is why I said they are so rare. :francis: If I ever find any I'll post em.

tumblr_n41vn4MkjM1sn18jwo1_400.jpg
:sas1:

Here is a better pic, she looks like Keyshia Cole here, and I know the brehs don't consider Keyshia a dime. :sas2:

images

I've seen plenty of chicks that look like her almost everyday. Like I said she is pretty but not a dime by my standards.

These Instagram chicks really got yall fooled. :pachaha:All, they need is the right makeup, the right angles, the right filters and dudes be screaming DIIIIMMMEEEE!!!!!! :damn:

Oh damn nevermind.

Body fake + nothing special without make up + too light = 7/10

• Dap
Reactions: jeh
Daps
have we decided on whether the titties are real or fake/?

They real breh

Despite SOME Coli nikkas just now hearing about her, she's been popping on the west coast for years I think. And ALL of her sisters got tittys and are almost as equally fine

Even the chubby one was bad af before she gained the weight... And honestly she's probably still bad af compared to 95% of the chicks in real life, even with the weight

That family is genetically blessed
not sure if its already been answered but yes she got her breast done. from certain pics you can tell they're fake other times they look natural. her sister with the freckles has big breast also but their 100% real. thats why they look very natural, soft, and fit her body. I think India was always a little envious of her sisters boobs.

Daps
Crystal is weird because with makeup on she looks better than India, but with make up off she's a 6.5. Her mother isn't even white so I don't know why her face looks so aged. :patrice:
img-thing

I can't even think of any of the top of my head that is why I said they are so rare. :francis: If I ever find any I'll post em.

tumblr_n41vn4MkjM1sn18jwo1_400.jpg
:sas1:

Here is a better pic, she looks like Keyshia Cole here, and I know the brehs don't consider Keyshia a dime. :sas2:

images

I've seen plenty of chicks that look like her almost everyday. Like I said she is pretty but not a dime by my standards.

These Instagram chicks really got yall fooled. :pachaha:All, they need is the right makeup, the right angles, the right filters and dudes be screaming DIIIIMMMEEEE!!!!!! :damn:

Indias extremely pretty in person i've seen her. you are coming across as jealous. how big does ones ass have to be? like nicki minaj? you shouldn't be getting upset with people calling her attractive. she works out a lot and deserves to be complimented on her body.

Daps
shyts is fake my n*gga. Don't let these bytches deceive you.

Let me put you on game tho. Titties are made from fat, so 9/10 if a skinny bytch got gigantic titties like her, dem shyts is fake. Don't trick on these fake bytches n*gga
plenty of skinny girls have big breast. thats like saying skinny girls with big asses have fake asses most of the time. anyway her sister is relatively small and naturally a double d. shes been a d cup since she was about 15, you can look up old pics.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
not sure if its already been answered but yes she got her breast done. from certain pics you can tell they're fake other times they look natural. her sister with the freckles has big breast also but their 100% real. thats why they look very natural, soft, and fit her body. I think India was always a little envious of her sisters boobs.
Until someone shows me some actual proof... Along the lines of a confession or something, I'm gonna go with logic since everyone in the family, including the mother, has big breast...

Don't really trust the Coli cosmetic surgeons opinion on this.

And honestly, who really gives a fukk

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Well got go give it to her, she came a long way
Who doesn't like a dime that's built like this right lol :salute:

whoa. She even coordinates
large.jpg

Tae

All Star
Daps
Indias extremely pretty in person i've seen her. you are coming across as jealous. how big does ones ass have to be? like nicki minaj? you shouldn't be getting upset with people calling her attractive. she works out a lot and deserves to be complimented on her body.

The only one I see upset here is you :sas2:

:camby: