Is India Westbrooks A DIME????

Is she a dime?

• Total voters

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these bytches are useless, all they do is sit out by the pool allday and look good?

:stopitslime: give me an avg chick with a brain....and we can build us an empire

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_nh2gzcPfsh1rymq0co1_500.jpg
1422777155941.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Stop being so emotional.
Skill level is a completely different attribute than athleticism, and even then to be considered world class, you need to be head & shoulders above 99% of the rest of the world.
What, you think the only reason 99% of kids don't make it pro is because they didn't work hard enough?
Even with skill, there's a wall you'll hit. Doesn't matter how much blood, sweat, & tears you shed. You'll never shoot a ball like Stephen Curry or Ray Allen.
Ever.
There's no amount of training in the world that your little ass could have done growing up that would have ever put you on par athletically with Nate Robinson or Allen Iverson.
Athleticism is an innate trait.
The world class athletes have it in spades from birth and become elite, world class athletes by honing it and working dillengetly from the time they're able to compete competitively.
You have a much better chance at becoming Kyle Korver through hardwork than you ever will Derrick Rose.
Put the pipe down.
Im emotional but you write a bytchass essay :heh:

Didn't read btw, I don't give a fukk enough about your opinion :heh:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Dip

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not true, especially if you're talking D1 or world class.
Ok breh

15139912.gif

You can only be genetically gifted if you're tall or type some dumbass shyt... Not because of looks according to you. And you can only be an athlete if you're genetically gifted.. So hard work doesn't come into play at all either :mjlol:

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
You can only be genetically gifted if you're tall or type some dumbass shyt.

No one said because being tall is a physical attribute that doesn't correlate with athleticism itself.
Nate Robinson is more athletic than any six footer you've met.
You 're just typing to do so at this point.
:manny:

So hard work doesn't come into play at all either

Are you autistic?

Im emotional but you write a bytchass essay :heh:

You're not masking the fact you're clearly bothered with smilies.
It doesn't matter how hard you worked.
I'm sure you're very athletic compared to the average guy in your YMCA summer league.
Unfortunately, your mammy & pappys' gene pools didn't predispose you to excel in athletics with elite athletes, which is whom we're discussing.
It's not necessarily that hard to grasp and you'll realize that once you calm down.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She got nice a body but that chick seems to me she has a boring personality.