Is India Westbrooks A DIME????

Is she a dime?

• Total voters

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
OP posts a fine female and it's nothing but, "She aiight", "What's that personality like?", "She got fake t*ts!", "What can she bring to the table?" and pages on pages of back-n-forthing like bytches

Only on The Coli would a fine bytch appreciation turn into a bunch of nikkas clawing and swinging they purses at each other :smh:

Appreciate and KIM :facepalm:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
uuh, I need more info than just pics...Dime is more than just looks (TO ME)

Pretty girl though, won't hate on that...but theres a LOT of pretty girls

either way, I'm not lusting nor will I argue somebody down about a PICTURE of a chick I don't know... :yeshrug:

she ain't doing nothing to or for me so, I'm out..

peace brothas

yeah_eddie_murphy.gif

Peace, breh... :dwillhuh:

She got nice a body but that chick seems to me she has a boring personality.

She's very attractive, but personality factors heavily into my attraction to women, and hers is brutal.

Are videos/tweets being withheld from this thread or are people assessing her personality from pictures?

I watched the two vids someone posted with her family and she seemed chill.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bruh.. You do know the chick is like 19 :dwillhuh:

From my understanding they have been popping in social media for like 4 or 5 years. Chick looks like she was 14 in the first pic.

My lil sis is 14 and shaped like the original pic but comes from a family of shapely women. So I already know once she hits HS shyts gonna be crazy for her.

I know that it seems fishy but you can tell in the pic she's put on weight all over.. She was probably like 90lbs in the first pic..

And the whole family shapely like that so idk.. Like I said I'll let yall cook.

I could be wrong but don't really care:yeshrug:

Tit implants don't stop me from believing that face/body wise that chick is dime status

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
plenty of skinny girls have big breast. thats like saying skinny girls with big asses have fake asses most of the time. anyway her sister is relatively small and naturally a double d. shes been a d cup since she was about 15, you can look up old pics.
i dont know too many skinny chicks with big asses my friend:patrice:

they may have a rump, but certainly not a fat ass

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:rudy: its called having a good surgeon

hqdefault.jpg
nicki-minaj-freaks-3.jpg
Her tittys look like they got more hang time than Nicki's... Main reason why I like them

Edit:

Just googled some shyt and she did a QnA supposedly, when she was 17 and she says they're real and wish they were smaller.

The other sister Crystal, has bigger (she is bigger/taller) tittys and says her are real as well.

So like I said, unless yall Coli Cosmetic surgeons can prove something different, I'm gonna go with them being real for now...

But like I said, who cares.

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

From my understanding they have been popping in social media for like 4 or 5 years. Chick looks like she was 14 in the first pic.

My lil sis is 14 and shaped like the original pic but comes from a family of shapely women. So I already know once she hits HS shyts gonna be crazy for her.

I know that it seems fishy but you can tell in the pic she's put on weight all over.. She was probably like 90lbs in the first pic..

Tit implants don't stop me from believing that face/body wise that chick is dime status

:patrice: that's a weird ass thing to say about your sister breh

You could be right bit even still so drastic of a difference. Idc either way :manny:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:patrice: that's a weird ass thing to say about your sister breh

You could be right bit even still so drastic of a difference. Idc either way :manny:
It's not unless you a perv

I'm too busy thinking about all the bullshyt I got to go through in a few years :francis:

All the females in my fam got the same shapes basically

:francis::francis::francis::francis:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps

EXACTLY!!!!

These nikkas posting pics of her when she was a damn baby talking about thats how they know her breast are fake :mjlol:

These nikkas hate on females here more than other women do :snoop:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Here t*ts are real.

I saw a pic of her moms from when she was young and she had the same t*ts that all her daughters have.