Is having a conscience a good or bad thing?

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:noah:

There's times when I want to do certain things but then my conscious comes into play. Sometimes I feel like that stops me from living life at the maximum potential. Anyone else have conscious issues?

Stefan Lurquelle

Yeah, I Did That
Daps
Sometimes your conscious is the only voice of reason, but then again it depends on the type of person you are.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:noah:

There's times when I want to do certain things but then my conscious comes into play. Sometimes I feel like that stops me from living life at the maximum potential. Anyone else have conscious issues?

How can your conscious be a bad thing? :wtf:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can your conscious be a bad thing? :wtf:

I was always the voice of reason amongst my peers. I was always the levelheaded one and it worked out for me I have a good pay job, home, cars, etc..But to other people it seems like they always have fun and I'm always the serious one. Its like when we used to meet chicks women would say I wanna fukk them but they'll want me to be their man.. Do you get what I'm saying?

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
if you're not conscious, you're brain dead.

edit: I see R.E.N. beat me to it

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I was always the voice of reason amongst my peers. I was always the levelheaded one and it worked out for me I have a good pay job, home, cars, etc..But to other people it seems like they always have fun and I'm always the serious one. Its like when we used to meet chicks women would say I wanna fukk them but they'll want me to be their man.. Do you get what I'm saying?

Yea i get it. You are a good guy but you want to be trash. You will come back full circle after you realize the people you envy are idiots. Probably right around the time they start acting like you are now. Do what you gotta do but maybe you just arent built like that.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
:damn:

Never thought about like that but na the premise of this thread is. Where do you draw the line between always making sure you do the right thing a live a little?

lol you don't get me breh, the word you want is conscience

as for your question, I don't even understand. Going against your conscience isn't "living a little", it's letting yourself down as a human being

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea i get it. You are a good guy but you want to be trash. You will come back full circle after you realize the people you envy are idiots. Probably right around the time they start acting like you are now. Do what you gotta do but maybe you just arent built like that.

Na I didn't say I was evolving. I'm just saying I've always been a reserved dude and prevented me from experiencing certain things. I lost friends behind it too. People will saying oh he's not real because he don't do this or he stopped hanging with these people when he got to a certain place in life.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
always be the most principled and mature person you can possibly be. make the decisions you'd make in oak paneled rooms in front of a bust of aristotle. the decisions you'd make if the spotlight was right in your face on live TV. not the decisions you'd make for some 'homies' whose idea of fun is doing non-virtuous things.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol you don't get me breh, the word you want is conscience

as for your question, I don't even understand. Going against your conscience isn't "living a little", it's letting yourself down as a human being

My bad alot of stuff on my mind this morning