Is Ghosts of Tsushima lit?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Yes, it is fun, a little repetitive but fun and just a different style that you mostly see. Also the Khotun Khan quotes are worth it alone :wow:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
It’s the kind of game a lot of people wished existed, but thought no dev would ever make (especially with a AAA budget). It’s definitely unique in that regard.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It’s the kind of game a lot of people wished existed, but thought no dev would ever make (especially with a AAA budget). It’s definitely unique in that regard.
Feel like GOWR with an Asian skin right now. Obviously it's older, but so far so good.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Play it on the highest difficulty + high contrast mode + limited hud

(The boss fights will be unfairly hard tho)

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
super mid. i give it a 6/10. first of all the game is beautiful, but there's nothing particular interesting going on in the world. just random mongols hideouts and all the leaders got the same combat pattern. now the voice acting and presentation is super nice, but the videogame part is a huge let down. its taken me 3 years to beat this game and i finally forced my way thru the repetition.

ending was mad underwhelming too, its like didnt the game start off with mad enemies storming the beach? where was all that at? smh. i guarantee the new assassins creed will be a much better samurai game. but as a first entry its fine.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed it in the moment but I really had a hard time revisiting it when the DLC dropped…I’d still say it’s a really good/solid game…it’s one of those games that’s probably on PS+ or should be less than $20 by now…I’d take a chance on it

*edit*

this an old ass thread…you probably bought the game and beat it by now lmao