Is Ghosts of Tsushima lit?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Y’all played katana zero? That shyt slaps fr. Favorite ninja game gotta be that shinobi on PS2 though hope it has those expectations
Katana Zero is so fukking good :banderas:

That game comes back on my mind every now and then, and I always have a blast getting back into the nervous cool ass gameplay, story and mood :wow: Can't get enough of this gem.

A DLC that was supposedly going to be even longer than the main story was supposed to drop but I'm not hearing shyt about it, so I don't know if it'll ever come out :mjcry:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
It’s average but extremely well polished so worth the buy.

The actual gameplay is largely run over long distance and then slash 8 enemies with 5 moves but graphics are class-leading along with atmosphere.

Use the black and white filter for boss fights.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I’m gonna get it just gonna do a session. If this is trash like RDR2 was or how I think that GOW was you’ll be @‘d and ridiculed

Daps
I've tried to get into it 3 times. EVERYTIME I try i get some 4 hours in and get bored of doing the SAME fukkING THING. If you like doing the same thing over and over again then its probably a good thing. Just don't go in into it expecting an expensive experience like FF7R, RDR2 and Kakorat.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Just started last week I’m still in the early stages but I fukk with it. Think I got it on the mode right under the hardest and as of now it’s still pretty easy.

I expected it to get harder tho.
:dame:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just started last week I’m still in the early stages but I fukk with it. Think I got it on the mode right under the hardest and as of now it’s still pretty easy.

I expected it to get harder tho.
:dame:

It actually get easier. You get really strong in the second half of the game

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
It’s a good game. Beautiful scenery/world and environment. Story is decent. DLC, multiplayer and additional content is subpar though.

It’s a Samurai game. Fighting mechanics are excellent and realistic. I’d give it an 8.8 out of 10.