Is Ghosts of Tsushima lit?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I like ninja games. However lately I’ve been burned out. Too lazy to flip the house upside down to find my Xbox controller so I’ve been playing my PlayStation lately, but some games are just too hard like I bought sifu and couldn’t get passed the first part and didn’t get far in sekiro. I don’t suck like that though I can beat demons souls and I beat cuphead really fast so I just wanted to get y’all thoughts on the game and is it fun or is it boring and overhyped?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I like ninja games. However lately I’ve been burned out. Too lazy to flip the house upside down to find my Xbox controller so I’ve been playing my PlayStation lately, but some games are just too hard like I bought sifu and couldn’t get passed the first part and didn’t get far in sekiro. I don’t suck like that though I can beat demons souls and I beat cuphead really fast so I just wanted to get y’all thoughts on the game and is it fun or is it boring and overhyped?

its fun and has easy mode, although im sure some people will also say its boring and over hyped because its video games. subscribe to ps plus extra and try it out, you can even sign up for a free 7 day trial

its pretty much assassins creed with better combat, music, graphics, and story.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
its fun and has easy mode, although im sure some people will also say its boring and over hyped because its video games. subscribe to ps plus extra and try it out, you can even sign up for a free 7 day trial

What makes it fun like I did a little research on the combat system but how would you say it compares to other games? I have too much pride to play easy, usually it’s too easy. Only game I’ve felt ok with playing easy was REmake OG. Are the boss fights fun? Which fight stuck out which mission stuck out

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What makes it fun like I did a little research on the combat system but how would you say it compares to other games? I have too much pride to play easy, usually it’s too easy. Only game I’ve felt ok with playing easy was REmake OG. Are the boss fights fun? Which fight stuck out which mission stuck out

normal is easy, easy is very easy, hard is normal.

the boss fights in this game are essentially samurai duels, its the highlight of the combat system in this game. Still not sure why they didn't make that part of multiplayer.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Bought it last week and haven't put it down yet. The game has glitches and sometimes the combat system has hiccups but the story line is great.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Y’all played katana zero? That shyt slaps fr. Favorite ninja game gotta be that shinobi on PS2 though hope it has those expectations