Is Fear of a Black Hat a classic?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
You. You little black stove-pipe-colored nikka, Tasty. You are the same complexion as Marcus Garvey, the man that brought self-love to the black consciousness movement in the 1930s. And when we speak about complexion, we move into the political perspective of where y'all coming from. You, Ice. You's a good, high-yellow piss-colored motherfukker. Same complexion as Bob Marley. I mean, you even got that dreadlock thing going for you. You could even move into a whole Rasta thing, if you wanted to. But that's another story. And you. You good red-boned, morani-colored, genie-in-a-bottle-looking motherfukker. You are the same complexion as Malcom X. That's right. Take off your hat. Jeeze! Red hair, just like Malcom! Boy, I'm telling you, you brothers are gonna be large!

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Too many classic lines, shoot it even inspired my name .

I remember first watching it my boys taped it on on HBO, me and my bros watched it and were dying, we gave it pops you could hear him laughing clear across the house! So many classic lines and classic scenes

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Too many classic lines, shoot it even inspired my name .

I remember first watching it my boys taped it on on HBO, me and my bros watched it and were dying, we gave it pops you could hear him laughing clear across the house! So many classic lines and classic scenes

Ice Cold: (points to a group of brehs) Over here we got some perpetrators: a bunch of "Ice Wannabes". :childplease: See, Ice Cold, I'm the man. :win: But, we got (pointing to each of them) Ice Tray, Ice Coffee, Ice Water, Iceberg, Ice Cup, Icebox. :dahellisthis: I mean, it gets real ridiculous when people tryin to bite your style, you know what I'm sayin? :rudy: But, hey, that's the way it is. :francis: It's the rap world, what can I tell you?

That continues to ring true to this day with the countless artists who use "Lil" or "Young" in the rap game. :wow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You. You little black stove-pipe-colored nikka, Tasty. You are the same complexion as Marcus Garvey, the man that brought self-love to the black consciousness movement in the 1930s. And when we speak about complexion, we move into the political perspective of where y'all coming from. You, Ice. You's a good, high-yellow piss-colored motherfukker. Same complexion as Bob Marley. I mean, you even got that dreadlock thing going for you. You could even move into a whole Rasta thing, if you wanted to. But that's another story. And you. You good red-boned, morani-colored, genie-in-a-bottle-looking motherfukker. You are the same complexion as Malcom X. That's right. Take off your hat. Jeeze! Red hair, just like Malcom! Boy, I'm telling you, you brothers are gonna be large!
I think this went over my head when I first saw this. :mjlol:
Hilarious, he's dissing them and giving them props simultaneously.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
See. Cops would've shot homeboy. But I know better. He was just chillin.

And my favorite at the end...

Look at this, I saw this laying over here. The N.W.H. divider and shyt. This is when you know you blowin' up
major, crazy large...because they take you out of that generic "N" bullshyt...where they put the wack nikkas...that had one or two fukked-up albums.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Ice Cold: (points to a group of brehs) Over here we got some perpetrators: a bunch of "Ice Wannabes". :childplease: See, Ice Cold, I'm the man. :win: But, we got (pointing to each of them) Ice Tray, Ice Coffee, Ice Water, Iceberg, Ice Cup, Icebox. :dahellisthis: I mean, it gets real ridiculous when people tryin to bite your style, you know what I'm sayin? :rudy: But, hey, that's the way it is. :francis: It's the rap world, what can I tell you?

That continues to ring true to this day with the countless artists who use "Lil" or "Young" in the rap game. :wow:

Or every rapper that came out with Gangsta in his name like c'mon man one of y'all nikkas is lyin Gangsta Leroy :wtf: :pachaha:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
In my top 5 comedies. Seen this back in 95/96 when I was young and I already recognized the greatness :blessed:

I watched CB4 much later and the difference is like PS1 to PS4. Rusty is a genius :wow:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's only funny now if you are high :yeshrug:. It was funny as fukk when I was younger though