Is Fear of a Black Hat a classic?

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:mjlol: Tasty Taste had so many quotes:

Nina Blackburn: (walking through the streets with N.W.H. and interviewing them) They say, it's the quiet ones that you have to watch out for. :sas1:
Tasty Taste: And if you noticed, I ain't said shyt for a couple of minutes now. :stopitslime:

Tasty Taste: (responding to claims that their song "Kill Whitey" is racist) Yeah, I mean, do I look like the kinda person who could kill a whole BUNCH OF WHITE MUTHAfukkAS?! :birdman: I mean, you know... given a reason. :ehh: But, not on a humbug. :whoa:

Tasty Taste: (describing Ice Cold's failed solo album) Nah, man. Your album was like dookie on the street, it just sat there and stank. :scusthov:

Tasty Taste: (to member of The Jam Boyz) I got a bottle of syrup that looks like you. :russ:

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:mjlol: when Ice Cold and Tasty Taste were preparing to run the fade and started taking everything off:

Tone Def: :dahell: You nikkas gon fight or fukk?! :scusthov:

:laff:

:ufdup: Tasty Taste was on that bullshyt letting that groupie thot infiltrate the group and come between them.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
:mjlol: when Ice Cold and Tasty Taste were preparing to run the fade and started taking everything off:

Tone Def: :dahell: You nikkas gon fight or fukk?! :scusthov:

:laff:

:ufdup: Tasty Taste was on that bullshyt letting that groupie thot infiltrate the group and come between them.

Well, it was only right to take off the hats. :russ::russ:
:mjlol: Tasty Taste had so many quotes:

Nina Blackburn: (walking through the streets with N.W.H. and interviewing them) They say, it's the quiet ones that you have to watch out for. :sas1:
Tasty Taste: And if you noticed, I ain't said shyt for a couple of minutes now. :stopitslime:

Tasty Taste: (responding to claims that their song "Kill Whitey" is racist) Yeah, I mean, do I look like the kinda person who could kill a whole BUNCH OF WHITE MUTHAfukkAS?! :birdman: I mean, you know... given a reason. :ehh: But, not on a humbug. :whoa:

Tasty Taste: (describing Ice Cold's failed solo album) Nah, man. Your album was like dookie on the street, it just sat there and stank. :scusthov:

Tasty Taste: (to member of The Jam Boyz) I got a bottle of syrup that looks like you. :russ:

You know..sometimes you gotta take out a bus or a building....or a whole bunch of muthafukkas.

When the chick was like "I Japanese but I sing black like Paula Abdul"