Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
My brother got my DVD...:whew:

Anyways,

:dead: @ Vanilla Sherbert getting fukked up by NWH for saying "nikka"
:dead: @ Jike Spingleton and the whole New Mack Village scene.
:dead: @ NWH only having white managers who ultimately die even though "they weren't there when that shyt happened".
:dead: @ NWH reuniting at the end and finally getting a black manager only for him to die too. (EDIT: I forgot their first managers were their cousins though)

I can't wait to get my DVD back and re-watch this classic. :wow:

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
If y'all ain't peep their soundtrack, find that shyt. lol Those fools recorded full songs not just the snippets from the movie. :dead:
They had some full videos on the DVD too. They did a full vid for "Booty Juice" and the intro had NWH about to get the electric chair. The blonde in the blue bikini that you see in the movie version plays a nun. When she came out that habit though...:wow:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
If y'all ain't peep their soundtrack, find that shyt. lol Those fools recorded full songs not just the snippets from the movie. :dead:
They had some full videos on the DVD too. They did a full vid for "Booty Juice" and the intro had NWH about to get the electric chair. The blonde in the blue bikini that you see in the movie version plays a nun. When she came out that habit though...:wow:
i had that shyt on cassette
i dont know where the fukk that shyt is
wasnt even no official shyt
it was some bootleg my man dubbed for me

noble

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's what NWH is all about, we got a whole hat philosophy.
I mean, see back in the days when there was slaves and stuff, they would work in the hot sun all day
you know, withe sun beating down on them...hatless, I mean not even a bubushka, heads totally exposed to the sun.
and so by the time they got back to the plantation, from being in all the heat, they was too tired to rebel against they masters.
so what we saying wit nikkas wit hats is, Yo we got some hats now muhfukkas :bryan::russ::heh: