Is Face Off the most overrated movie of all time ???

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its not overated but thats not me saying its even a good movie its just in the 90s before bullet time and gun-fo was properly established we had movies like face-off..Its just aged horribly thats all if you were 13 or older when it hit the theaters it was :ohlawd:
Independence Day is another movie that aged horribly but when I was a young buck who never had much :gladbron: when I saw it in theaters.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
THAT SPEECH WAS GOD TIER IS THIS NIKKA DANJA fukkING CRAZY?!?! :what:

I remember after the movie came out, nikkaz was at school reciting this speech word for word I shyt you not. It was a great moment in movie history. Had people all over the world stanning America. Including us Canada folk. shyt's changed though since 9/11:patrice:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I remember after the movie came out, nikkaz was at school reciting this speech word for word I shyt you not. It was a great moment in movie history. Had people all over the world stanning America. Including us Canada folk. shyt's changed though since 9/11:patrice:

...I know

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
I love Face Off

Castor Troy with the golden guns :ohlawd:

Archer's daughter with the stab technique :ohlawd:

The prison break :ohlawd:

Killing all the doctors after the surgery :ohlawd:

Cage and Travolta playing both characters well at the height of their powers:ohlawd: