Is Face Off the most overrated movie of all time ???

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Broken Arrow>>>>

that scene where travolta and slater are beating the sh1t out of each other on the train>>>all the slow mo and doves

that final fight scene was a homage to the crazy ass fight that ernest borgnine and lee marvin had at the end of Emperor of the North

1171129587.jpg

Last edited:

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
Should have called it scarface-off and made a sequel to the goat movie, tony switched faces and didnt die in the first movie :mjcry:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I just hate on face/off because the majority of the cast are cacs one being nic cage and the other overacting john Travolta who acts like hes still in Saturday night fever

:damn: and who the hell takes that ugly azz white b1tch over gina gershon???

Older post, but this is the third time I've heard this song in 24 hours. Once in a pharmacy, once in my ride, and now here on TheColi. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Reminds me of the time when :patrice: tried to defend Face/Off for like 2, before turning on it:

I miss that laugh. Miss that dude, period. :to:

Came to post this…face off FUKKING SUCKS. And this outlines why.

The concept is abhorrent, cage and travolta are ridiculous…and its about taking faces…off…and it's got damn ridiculous that if you have a fukking face replacement surgery your GOT DAMN WIFE wouldn't realize. Their bodies aren't even remotely similar. Didn't he fukk her? What a stupid fukking movie.

Movie probably IS the most overrated action movie ever…fukk face off

Last edited: