Is Face Off the most overrated movie of all time ???

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
The first few times I saw it I thought it was cool, saw it again when I was much older and spotted all the wires and stuntmen as well as the plot holes and just general stupidity of it all

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The first few times I saw it I thought it was cool, saw it again when I was much older and spotted all the wires and stuntmen as well as the plot holes and just general stupidity of it all
The stunt doubles were so obvious especially cage's.

Entertaining movie with the most ridiculous plot ever.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
i did notice the wires and such.....

opening scene pure fire :blessed:

im disgusted by some of these talk in here....new nikkas yall need to rest ya limbs

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I swear I just seen this movie on top 10 action movies of the 90's list, and it just got me to wanting to ask this question: is Face Off the most overrated movie of all time ??? I mean honestly, if you go back and watch this now you will see many plot holes, and alot of absurdities. The concept was fairly decent, but the execution might of been completely horrible, not to mention the script and dialogue was pretty much all over the fukkin place. Anyone else agree ?
Nah for the time it came out it was super dope.. john woo making an american flick of course there would be plot... in the 90's nikkaz wasnt about them plots we bout that action

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not on any GOAT list to me, but still a very good action movie. Dudes talking about corny plots and what not, but low key The Killer and Hard Boiled are pretty corny at times too. The action in Face Off isn't as good as Hard Boiled but it's better than most and the opening scene was crack.

Not sure why Hard Target doesn't have a great rep, thats the best American John Woo movie imo.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Not on any GOAT list to me, but still a very good action movie. Dudes talking about corny plots and what not, but low key The Killer and Hard Boiled are pretty corny at times too. The action in Face Off isn't as good as Hard Boiled but it's better than most and the opening scene was crack.

Not sure why Hard Target doesn't have a great rep, thats the best American John Woo movie imo.
I watched hard target on laser disc at some rich ppls house that my mom knew..... shyt was fukking dope ! I was a youngin.... surround sound and all that shyt blew me away.