Is emulation mostly a broke boi activity?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Keep in mind I’m not talking about backwards compatibility, but emulators for PC like pcsx2, xemu, dolphin, etc

Dudes talk about game preservation but let’s keep it reality: it’s mostly about having thousands of free games at your fingertips :mjgrin:

At the height of my broke-boyism, emulation was a godsend :ohlawd:Always had something to play

Now that I got money and can buy any game/console I want, I don’t give a fukk about dusty ass emulation. I’d rather play the game the way it was meant to be played or play the official remaster on my shiny new PS5 or PC:umad:
Sony and Nintendo have done a shyt job at preserving the classics. fukk you talkin bout

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Call things u can get for free a broke mans life brehs.

I swear u new nikkas is ass. When the net was first popping back in the early 00s, everyone was downloading shyt.

Now yall so insecured in 2022 that downloading old classic games is consider broke boy activity :what:

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
more like smart boi activity. I doubt many teens of today would know how to emulate.

I haven't emulated in decades so i dont know how smooth the process is now , but back in the day
when trying to emulate ps2 , you had to find the bios , then download isos , and mount them through daemon.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Call things u can get for free a broke mans life brehs.

I swear u new nikkas is ass. When the net was first popping back in the early 00s, everyone was downloading shyt.

Now yall so insecured in 2022 that downloading old classic games is conider broke boy activity :what:
These new nikkas the worst, on and off the coli. Just garbage takes and brain dead

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Nothing wrong with revisiting some hard to find classics through emulation. If you're boot leggin brand new games then you're an a$$hole.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
"I got money, so I needlessly spend money" :hhh:

I think people often forget the implied exaggeration that's apart of rap music when they listen to it and really think that burning hundred dollar bills is what having money is about.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
:jbhmm: What phone can you emulate a switch on?
I have a S20 Ultra, but any Android with 8th Gen snapdragon can eat. If you have iPhone you're either shyt outta luck or the process is wild crazy compared to Android

• Dap
Reactions: tgu

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah because most old games/consoles are flat out abandonware status :francis:

and emulation is on par or better than any official release especially with things like 60fps n64 games

Breh like nikkaz who don’t fukk wit PC shouldn’t even be speaking.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Emulation is pretty much the only way you’re going to play the overwhelming majority of games unless you have a bunch of dusty old consoles and a fat booty TV.

OP is a lame and probable broke boy

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taking pride in consumerism is highly feminine behavior.

Believe it or not, giving some billion dollar corporation money does not make you special my dude