Is @ejthompson23 really a cac pretending to be a black man in Miami? (Update..coli fukkery)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:beli:
I don’t care :yeshrug: I don’t follow the herd...and besides, NOT ONE of these nikkas can check me off thecoli :manny: I’m in Miami, if any nikka want it, just pm me...

If you were in the same city as me I would slap the shyt out if you on camera:pachaha:

Ask bytch ass @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman . That fakkit ran from the fade

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:manny: Most nikkas don’t post proof pics...it’s easy to call a nikka a cac while you’re hiding behind a screen...

Not true we actually have meetup threads... I missed the NYC one last time and a few coli brehs have all met each other in real life...:ld:

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
Nah this the dumbest ass borderline faq logic, you walk around outside every day with with your face out around local nikkas so what the fukk is the difference about internet nikkas...?

You coward ass nikkas just want to be able to run your mouth like hoes without repurcussions unless y’all walking around with burkas on all day in real life

The faq you quoted ducked my fade 2x.

He p*ssy lol

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Nah bytch nikka I’m me every where, you a message board clown on top of being a real life clown so it’s indistinguishable to you.

You bytch ass nikkas just want to be like coward ass white boys and be able to hide on the internet sayin shyt you’d never say to anyone else in real life

And I never bragged about jail time, I speak about it when the subject is relevant and never even posted a topic about it :mjlol: yo hoe ass just follow me and obviously a fan clown
You a male thot that popped shyt like going to jail was prestigious

You come on here just to argue with people cause your lonely ass to introverted to live real life

I would be ya life coach but u don't follow directions well

So :manny:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Cause I let You believe it if you want :yeshrug: we been marrie and still married 5 years now...she ain’t leave yet...whatever she post on here :manny: I chalk it up to freedom of speech...
:ohhh:

She just creative writing:ohhh:

About u cheating and beating her up:picard:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Not true we actually have meetup threads... I missed the NYC one last time and a few coli brehs have all met each other in real life...:ld:
I was gonna attend the ATL meet up to beat @Poitier ass but he ain’t go cause he knew I was coming :skip:...if anybody down for a Miami meet up, I’d show up...