Is @ejthompson23 really a cac pretending to be a black man in Miami? (Update..coli fukkery)

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Until someone pulls some actual evidence of actual fukking or admittance of fukking, I'm considering this all jokes.

But real talk, jamil got the evidence on his side. shyt he even got character witnesses.

“I dont read books”
“we dont purchase books”

How you catch someone lying about not only owning books, but reading books too? :mjlol::francis:

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
This is the result of putting your information out there on a forum.:ehh:

Now as for this situation. Is she still with him or not? She clearly stated "husband" instead of "ex husband". And he clearly stated that they are still together. So they are definitely back together from what I'm gathering from this fukkery.

I honestly don't feel sorry for her because if you knew old boy was abusive. Then why did you run back to him after he put the beats on you? :picard:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
You would remember cause they’re distinctive :comeon: again, if you tell me, I’d believe you...anybody could describe a house...she be on discord video chatting and it’s nikkas here that know how my current place look, that don’t mean a thing :manny: breh you could floss for the coli cause it looks funny...but again, you haven’t showed a single proof that you smashed...

The fukk is discord? Never heard of it until now, if you don’t believe I was in your house then :yeshrug:

And remember I smashed twice, only been to your spot once. She know where I stay at too, she could tell you how to find me and get this issue but that would entail her admitting to all this

Explain how I knew about those books tho? Hard to forget that. And you right about that bright ass red couch. Had to jog my memory about it honestly, but I do remember talking shyt to your wife about how country it looked, while I looked at all those books y’all got. So you telling me that all that along with the fact it was on the 2nd floor was something I got from a video chat? I remember those details cuz that’s how I move, always looking. I ain’t know she was married to you, but ain’t ain’t no telling what a chick who let you smash over the computer in less than a day got going on so I remember the small nuances about the location more than I do even the smash itself at this point. Never know what may pop off. That’s how my brain works.

And flex? Nah try again. Your wife is dead, she not cute breh, I’m not proud to say I smashed at all. She way below my level. In my eyes admitting that I smashed her is an L. that pic in her avy fooling nikkas like fukk. I’ve seen her naked breh. You and I both know that shyt shapeless when them clothes come off.

Look, believe what you want. But you should have enough sense to know that a married woman only keeps attention from other dudes for one thing- some side dikk. You see clear as day not 1 but 2 random nikkas communicating with your girl. She wasn’t looking for no shoulder to cry on or someone to vent to. She got you for that.

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
“I dont read books”
“we dont purchase books”
tenor.gif

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Discord associated coli fukkery on a Saturday night. This got me choking on my shyt like I'm a lightweight out here.:mjlol:

Marry a whore,
She acts like a whore
Beat the whore for being a married
Divorce whore
Expect her not to whore in rebellion

:ehh:sounds like the best way to plan a black family
:mjpls:

Ain't nothing wrong if both parties dated other people when they both were separated. We all grown here. Let her cook. If anything her man is the one looking funny in the light.