Is @ejthompson23 really a cac pretending to be a black man in Miami? (Update..coli fukkery)

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Ejthompson23 [paperwork filed]

second time's a charm

I3OlRif.png

he may not be a cac, but he's something that's arguably worse, a cuck.

I3OlRif.png

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
She dead breh. I don’t even remember her name, you think I’m bout to spend time video chatting with her?:mjlol:

And you think I was the only nikka on here in that inbox?

You know I described y’all crib perfectly, now why else would be familiar with the inside of her house? :jbhmm:

Now go ask your wife why she letting random crazy ass nikkas slide into that p*ssy in less than 4 hours. Ain’t like she fukked a NBA nikka or a 6 cert Coli breh. She fukked a ain’t shyt ass nikka after a a few messages about being crazy and a slice of Felinis pizza.
I’m a nikka just like you breh, I know how to spin shyt, I know how to make texts look like what it ain’t :yeshrug: you ain’t show me one proof...and you lied about her not saying she had a husband when the inbox cleared showed you asking if I was her husband and she said yes :yeshrug: breh I peep game...you said the bed ain’t had a headboard :francis: that’s another lie...again, nikkas might dap you to be funny and laugh, but you’re lying breh...if you smashed, she got 2 tattoos by her navel, any nikka that smashed will tell what they are cause they’re real distinctive...if you tell me what tattoos she got, I’d dap you up as a real nikka and divorce her before the sun come up :yeshrug: I ain’t no hater, I wouldn’t even be mad cause you’d be doing me a favor...me and her ain’t got no kids yet, :yeshrug: I’d take that as a win for my pockets...and I know how these things work, the burden of proof is on the person to show that what you said happened didn’t happen...since she can’t proove you didn’t fukk, that must mean you did right? :mjlol: I’m 27 breh I been in this game a long time...not one time you can SHOW PROOF that you smashed...all the info you got is shyt that could easily be told :yeshrug:

Last edited:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I’m a nikka just like you breh, I know how to spin shyt, I know how to make texts look like what it ain’t :yeshrug: you ain’t show me one proof...and you lied about her not saying she had a husband when the inbox cleared showed you asking if I was her husband and she said yes :yeshrug: breh I peep game...you said the bed ain’t had a headboard :francis: that’s another lie...again, nikkas might dap you to be funny and laugh, but you’re lying breh...if you smashed, she got 2 tattoos by her navel, any nikka that smashed will tell what they are cause they’re real distinctive...if you tell me what tattoos she got, I’d dap you up as a real nikka and divorce her before the sun come up :yeshrug: I ain’t no hater, I wouldn’t even be mad cause you’d be doing me a favor...me and her ain’t got no kids yet, :yeshrug: I’d take that as a win for my pockets...

:mjlol: You think I’m about to remember that? Breh your wife was a late night, C team bust down. I don’t brag about it on here like that but I’ve been runnning thru chicks for years. Ask your wife, yeah she told you I’m crazy, but she left out me being tall handsome and fly. I got more one night stands under my belt than a lot of you clowns for pelts period, and your girl was one of them. Another face in the crowd. You know I know what that 2nd floor apt looked like, with all them video games and shyt.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
They both know it is. You see neither one disputed that right?

shyt makes sense now tho cuz ol girl told me she didn’t have a dude, but before I dipped I was looking at some of the books on her shelf and she had some heavy titles up there. It struck me as odd cuz she didn’t seem that deep, I asked her about one and her answer was kinda odd. Kinda like an answer someone would give who didn’t read the book, but heard someone else talk about it. Was like whatever but now that I find out that dude is her husband and remembering the type of stuff I’ve seen him post in HL, it makes sense. Those where his books. That broad grimey AF. I knew she would put that whole convo on blast too but I gladly took one for the team on that one cuz folks gotta see how some of these chicks move out here. Even hit ol girl inbox first but she still wanna act like her shyt don’t stink so :yeshrug:

I’ve stated my case. I’ll let y’all decide
Now I know you lying :yeshrug: bruh I don’t read a single book :yeshrug:...never purchased a book that ain’t school shyt :yeshrug: I’m not that “deep” (:dame:)

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
:mjlol: You think I’m about to remember that? Breh your wife was a late night, C team bust down. I don’t brag about it on here like that but I’ve been runnning thru chicks for years. Ask your wife, yeah she told you I’m crazy, but she left out me being tall handsome and fly. I got more one night stands under my belt than a lot of you clowns for pelts period, and your girl was one of them. Another face in the crowd. You know I know what that 2nd floor apt looked like, with all them video games and shyt.
You would remember cause they’re distinctive :comeon: again, if you tell me, I’d believe you...anybody could describe a house...she be on discord video chatting and it’s nikkas here that know how my current place look, that don’t mean a thing :manny: breh you could floss for the coli cause it looks funny...but again, you haven’t showed a single proof that you smashed...

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
It actually ain’t :comeon: my tv is never by the entrance, and I don’t have a big couch, I got a red leather 3 piece set...

Never said by the entrance. Buts it’s on the same wall as the door is. You walk inside and the couch on the left, tv on the right. Walk a little further, bust a left and the bedroom is there with the bathroom across from that. Y’all don’t have video games out the ass and you don’t have a decent amount of books in your living room? Like deep type books along with some ...... for dummies type books. Why do I wanna say it was some language learning joints up there too? Maybe some computer joints as well. You know I’m speaking facts. Keep grasping at straws, anybody reading this can tell I’ve been creeping thru your house clown