Is Derrick Henry declining?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Henry is going to get…..maybe $5mil. CMC (and now Deebo) are injury risks
And they can spend the $5M on something else.

CMC has had 2 full seasons in a row and played at an MVP level for this one. Deebo doesn't play the same position as Henry. You're also forgetting the Niners have an All-Pro fullback so the concept of a battering ram is already covered (and CMC takes tacklers with him anyway even being a smaller back).

There's no need for Henry in SF.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

CMC has had 2 full seasons in a row and played at an MVP level for this one. Deebo doesn't play the same position as Henry. You're also forgetting the Niners have an All-Pro fullback so the concept of a battering ram is already covered (and CMC takes tacklers with him anyway even being a smaller back).

Facts

I'd say at this point CMC is significantly harder to tackle than Henry.

Spence

Superstar
Daps

It really is amazing seeing that lil fk dragging 225lb linebackers with him for first down yardage. He’s a walking anomaly

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Not saying I necessarily want him there or not but i think he ends up in Dallas. This is a Jerry thing to do and I won't be mad at it if the years are only two max and the money not breaking the bank. I think he still is a 1200 plus yard back but you can find that in the 4th round with the right choice and good luck.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Facts

I'd say at this point CMC is significantly harder to tackle than Henry.
Henry, as good as he is, seems to be a fairly easy tackle (the way defenders tell it) so long as you get to him before he hits top gear.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Yup and TN should have traded him 2 years ago. Maybe could have got a 3rd pick back

They hit stick this nikka and stop him in his tracks on every important 3rd/4th and one now

Yes. His speed declining and he's getting brought down my defenders he would have trucked a couple of years back. But with that said the Titans have really used him like a work horse over the years.

I’m asking fans who watched his full games this season. No stat results.

gone head and file that paperwork

Barring any Injuries easily hitting 1800 yards and 18 TDs this season.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps

He wasn't doing this shyt behind that awful Cowboys line alongside Dak and being forced to play from behind every weekend. People need to let that shyt go. We've seen with Saquon this season how a bad football team can make an elite player look pedestrian.

Baltimore was simply the perfect team for him.

Last edited: