Is Derrick Henry declining?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
TN is a one trick pony, QB is ass and RB already have a bad shelf life. When you use him on every play your just increasing the half life.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
This is the next RB drama, this is the last year of his contract, right?

Titans are going nowhere as a team and have no reason to pay him big $$.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Me too with how we used up Fornette :mjcry:

I rewatched a 3 minute clip of Fornette when he was at LSU, he was so fukking special. Got damn he had it all. Just felt like he got the NFL and just became….slow

That's what happens when you go from being the only guy with NFL potential on the field to playing against another 2 or 3 guys with NFL talent on the field with you to playing against 11 men who are NFL athletes and your brain can't process that completely blurry picture fast enough.

Before you simply reacted. You just did.

Now you're thinking, even for a brief portion of a second.

You added an extra step between the play diagram and the real world outcome. That one extra step needed to think and sort things out, coupled with a dramatically decreased margin-for-error, is why you're now slow.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
He ran for 1538 yards and had 1936 from scrimmage last year, He’s going through what running backs with a bad QB and a bad O-line go through, the O-line doesn’t create the space he needs and nobody worrying about Ryan Tannehil(2TDs 5 ints this YEAR) and washed up Deandre Hopkins. Put him in Philly and he’s Christian McCaffrey with the Niners.
I’m asking fans who watched his full games this season. No stat results.