Is Death Stranding gonna flop?

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a PS4 (or 5) exclusive so it's going to be overhyped as hell like other boring PS4 exclusives such as Horizon Zero Dawn and God of War (coincidentally games people don't even talk about anymore)

GTFOH both those games are amazing and looked amazing in trailers during the lead-up. This shyt right here is basura of the highest(lowest) quality.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
GTFOH both those games are amazing and looked amazing in trailers during the lead-up. This shyt right here is basura of the highest(lowest) quality.
looked amazing, sure. are amazing tho? god of war is solid but horizon was a looped up 2 bar breakbeat nobody ever bangs out on tables

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
It's a PS4 (or 5) exclusive so it's going to be overhyped as hell like other boring PS4 exclusives such as Horizon Zero Dawn and God of War (coincidentally games people don't even talk about anymore)
:usure:Ehhhhhhh no.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Somehow this Reminds me of Shadow of the Colossus,

I bought that game at launch without know what to expect and it's one of my favorites ever.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The gameplay shown so far better be Kojima trolling... if not
:patrice:

Game gonna get shytted on heavily

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Cats just in here saying whatever the fukk at this point. :gucci:

It don't matter if you liked or disliked "God Of War" or "Horizon". The fact of the matter is both of those games had ample game play footage, demos, interviews, overviews, etc. months before they released.

There is literally no coherent game play footage of this game. What I mean by coherent is, uninterrupted. Where a quest is completed, a boss is defeated....or whatever is the equivalent to that, in this game. We don't even know what the equivalent of that would be, because nobody knows what the fukk the game is about.

That was ok 6 months ago. People could pass it off as Kojima being eccentric. But now, 3 months before it comes out? It's inexcusable. I'm :dead: at pre-orders of this game being great....if you put a gun to those people's heads and they couldn't tell you how the game plays to save their life.

Fred.