is Cool C the first big drug drealer that made it in HipHop?

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
when i say made it im talkin your video is getting played on Mtv

[ame=http://youtu.be/oTK7DZDKaDY]Cool C - Glamorous Life - YouTube[/ame]

or was it Mc Breed? dude was talkin bout making 10g'z a week in them streets... 2 pac and Biggie loved dude
[ame]http://youtu.be/Nj31LWPjFoc[/ame]

or what about Eazy E? dude started Ruthless and got Dr Dre and Ice Cube's careers poppin from his drug money
[ame]http://youtu.be/kdf_GIV9Svo[/ame]

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
in my own personal opinion,....

not that it was ever related or a bite of..

i always likened jayz.

when, jay debuted as the better higher skilled.

more progressed commercial sellout version, of what cool c was in image and direction music wise.

can't knock the hustle and jay's imagery and style alwaye reminded me of cool c, glamourous life.

art barr

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think probably Cool C or Eazy... Just Ice/Schooly D had some street ties, not sure they were big time hustlers though.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i swear cool c reminds me of hanging with mr. cooper. who knew mr. cooper could rap.

Broccoli Rob

TTG LOL
Daps
Reppin
BX
I think probably Cool C or Eazy... Just Ice/Schooly D had some street ties, not sure they were big time hustlers though.

Just Ice was a like a purse snatcher and shlt:krs:

Going Way Back is one of the GOAT hip-hop songs in my book tho.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jay-z is the only fully fledged drug kingpin to make the transistion from the streets to the rap game. all these other dudes was small time hand to hand dealers, Jay is the only one who was actually running blocks, setting up drug labs and multiple crack spots and had his own soldiers selling under him and shyt. all these other rappers is living fantasies

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
jay-z is the only fully fledged drug kingpin to make the transistion from the streets to the rap game. all these other dudes was small time hand to hand dealers, Jay is the only one who was actually running blocks, setting up drug labs and multiple crack spots and had his own soldiers selling under him and shyt. all these other rappers is living fantasies

Bang Em Smurf confirmed that 50 was one of the biggest dealers in Queens, while he (smurf) was beefin with 50.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps

:wtb: