Is Connecticut worth visiting?

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Used to have the greatest wealth disparity in the nation. Towns tend to be ultra-wealthy or ultra-poor. Greenwich, Darien, Simsbury etc vs Hartford, Bridgeport, Waterbury. Then you have the post-industrial shytholes like Middletown and Meriden etc.

Some of the more rural areas are gorgeous, like the area near the Berkshires, but not sure why the fukk you'd ever want to go there. Had a great meal at Kawa Ni in Westport, and the pizza in New Haven is solid but overrated (in my opinion). New Haven is weird with Yale being this fortress of wealth and privilege in the middle of a city with plenty of black people.

Lived in CT for 5 years because of a job and my favorite thing about it was how quickly the metro north could get me to NYC

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Used to have the greatest wealth disparity in the nation. Towns tend to be ultra-wealthy or ultra-poor. Greenwich, Darien, Simsbury etc vs Hartford, Bridgeport, Waterbury. Then you have the post-industrial shytholes like Middletown and Meriden etc.

Some of the more rural areas are gorgeous, like the area near the Berkshires, but not sure why the fukk you'd ever want to go there. Had a great meal at Kawa Ni in Westport, and the pizza in New Haven is solid but overrated (in my opinion). New Haven is weird with Yale being this fortress of wealth and privilege in the middle of a city with plenty of black people.

Lived in CT for 5 years because of a job and my favorite thing about it was how quickly the metro north could get me to NYC

Its still like that. I ryde with a lot of CT brehs. The hoods out there are treacherous.

Its extremely prejudice out there 2.

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
Man that mystic pizza was a HUGE letdown :francis:
Sorry bruh.. the pizza was decent I thought but not New Haven .. love the town though (more family thing to do too then single or even duo nightlife)… ate at the mariner and that was really good, atmosphere and food

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Sorry bruh.. the pizza was decent I thought but not New Haven .. love the town though (more family thing to do too then single or even duo nightlife)… ate at the mariner and that was really good, atmosphere and food

Nah u not wrong the pizza wasn't bad by any means....I just heard about "mystic pizza" and thought it was gonna be like new haven level smell me

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
Nah u not wrong the pizza wasn't bad by any means....I just heard about "mystic pizza" and thought it was gonna be like new haven level smell me
Because of the Julia Robert’s movie from the 80s… don’t get me wrong, if one is from under the mason-Dixon it’s very good, but if from northeast, agree doesn’t hold up to New Haven style, or nyc style for that matter