Is Connecticut worth visiting?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa:Stones and glass trees. We got our share of freaks, including this marsupial that keeps thinking he's a black middle aged man of some sort :why:
Its all good, breh. Pennsylvania got a weird energy to it that gives me anxiety. That shyt is the netherrealm for real. I cant handle that shyt.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Its all good, breh. Pennsylvania got a weird energy to it. That shyt is the netherrealm for real. I cant handle that shyt.

That's why I had to leave breh. Philly itself is like that side piece that wants to drain your everlasting soul, and when you are down to the last bit of happiness, it will go for the kill shot. The moment I left, its like I started life all over again and understood that the world can truly be a beautiful place. I found myself friendlier, open-minded, and spiritually growing than a dusty "young bul" that kept his head down because the city was so hateful to being polite.

The moment some old Southern man waved at me and my wife driving by the neighborhood, I did not want to go back to Philly. I don't miss the closed door racism, the raspy voiced big gut cigarette burned having jawns, the ocks that became full blown hypocrites, the ole heads that ended up too fukked up and allowed the youngins to destroy the city.

I don't miss none of it at all. I think about it from time to time, but change up real quick at the fact of what I would have to deal with, especially nowadays up there.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went on to Gold Belly and ordered from Sally's Apizza just off of this thread. Had no idea CT was known for amazing pizza.

waiting.gif