Is Connecticut worth visiting?

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Oh shyt. You're really doing this. I cannot hate. The Breh you're.. paying homage to.. is a true vet. And them type posters always gain disciples.

On topic.

Fukc no Breh. Thats a place white people flee to but still have access to the citaaay.
Nah breh breh it’s not like that..I am not paying homage I am stealing his gimmick.

👼
😇

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have the amistad exhibit in new haven. I also know new haven is one of those secret society cities since yale there and shyt.

Ive noticed nobody said shyt about going to bridgeport. :laff: hartford got more life than bridgeport but albany avenue, route 41... i used to hear about ct being serious from people who are from there and it is real for. :whoa:

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
There can be only one :ufdup:
Exactly, thats why I dont like when brehs try that

✌🏿Buddy✌🏿 _____ _____ _____

bullshyt on here :martin: Looking at YOU @Fill Collins :ufdup: can't remember the thread but yeah I saw that shyt
beanie-sigel-hard-knock-life-tour.gif

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
U knew what would happen when u chose that name :aicmon:
No, true story: I picked it cause of Buddie from Dem Franchize Boys. I always liked that name, Parlay too. He passed in 2019, RIP :mjcry:

For the longest brehs would just say BREH but now they wanna be all sophisticated and "evolve" :comeon: Notice how a "breh" continues to say "brehs" but "Buddy" is never turned into "Buddies" :leostare:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
CT born n raised.

CT is best for its easy access to major cities/regions around it.

Some people call us the last borough of NYC.

It's mad diverse in terms of ethnic makeup(at least in its cities) and yeah, we do have the best pizza in the country.

We don't have funny accents though, not in the way a NY or MA accent rings funny to many.

It's not just rich people, though they're definitely present, but try n walk through some parts like a big dog n see if you don't end up in the pet cemetery for your trouble.

Come or don't come, we dgaf.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
CT born n raised.

It's mad diverse in terms of ethnic makeup(at least in its cities) and yeah, we do have the best pizza in the country.

We don't have funny accents though, not in the way a NY or MA accent rings funny to many.

It's not just rich people, though they're definitely present, but try n walk through some parts like a big dog n see if you don't end up in the pet cemetery for your trouble.

You ain’t lying.

The hoods of CT are :whoa:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might as well go to NYC and/or Boston.

What is in Connecticut besides new haven pizza? Lol.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
CT born n raised.

Tell him come down here to Waterbury..shyt is a war zone right now.

👼
😇