Is Concord the biggest flop of this generation? ($400M Budget, Shut Down after One Week)

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Redfall is pretty much your point with this. I think media reaction is much different with Redfall compared to this game. I think that's my main issue with the media because they pick and choose when it's okay to pick on a game. We had a PCgamer of all places telling people to be kinder when they're the publication that kept on attacking games like Suicide Squad, Avengers, Starfield, Redfall, Assassin's Creed, etc.
We not doing this.

Redfall had mad performance issues, problems with the AI, and other problems.

I see no complaints about Concord performance wise, and according to those who played/reviewed it praised the gameplay.

This is not to say Concord isn't a flop, but the 2 flopped for different reasons.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We not doing this.

I see no complaints about Concord performance wise, and according to those who played/reviewed it praised the gameplay.

This is not to say Concord isn't a flop, but the 2 flopped for different reasons.
No. The internet told you Redfall was terrible.

In reality it had no more “issues” than any other game at launch.

The game itself was flawed, but nowhere near as bad as the internet would have you believe.

It sold LOTS more than concord, and didn’t need to be redacted after the game actually came out.

The fact that some of you still think Redfall situation was “worse” only proves the point @Instant Classic eas making.

Narratives and standards change based on who’s making the game.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

The game itself was flawed, but nowhere near as bad as the internet would have you believe.

It sold LOTS more than concord, and didn’t need to be redacted after the game actually came out.

The fact that some of you still think Redfall situation was “worse” only proves the point @Instant Classic eas making.

:mjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
94chdd.jpg

rdj

Pro
Daps

Stop it. Did you play it? Cause I did. Redfall was fukking dogwater.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Concord was shown off at multiple sony showcases just like scalebound.

Sony nikkas always coming up with some “that was different” golaposts.

You know good and damn well if this was an xbox game that was so bad it had to be pulled from the shelves, sony stans, cac tweets, and games writers would have had a fukkin field day.

So many think pieces about where microsoft went wrong, and how they mismanaged things. Dozens of threads here about how phil spencer should be fired, countless cac tweets about how incompetent the studio is etc.
The game is being universally regarded as a flop and had no measurable excitement around it before release.
Ya’ll want to hear more for some reason though.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Stop it. Did you play it? Cause I did. Redfall was fukking dogwater.
“The internet told you it was bad”

nikka still reading EGM to get his gaming info

:pachaha:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
400 mil to put this bullshyt out over completing and releasing FACTIONS 2. Yeah them MFS ran off on the plug. There is no fukkin way Concord is actually worth 400Ms

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We not doing this.

My statement was more about how the media is acting. There's been fluff pieces about being kinder to devs due to Concord failures, but the same publications were trashing other games.

Personally don't care for either games, but I dislike when the media tries to insert themselves into discussion and are hypocritical due to previous stance or takes