Is Committing Suicide Selfish

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
:beli: Fine. Keep them nikkas here and let them vent their frustration in the form of assault rifles in elementary schools and mall parking lots.

word, too much of that shyt been happening nowadays
:whoa: I don't think suicide is the way to go out, but don't take it out on innocent people

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I'm trying to imagine somebody I love doing that...and it would destroy me. It is a very selfish act when you have people that love you. If you don't have anyone, however, and you're really going down that mental path...then fukk...what's a breh to do? :yeshrug:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
im not talking about cacs shooting up schools cuz their moms got them a ps4 and not an xbox 1 :bryan:

I didn't get that impression either:skip:

I'm saying tho, if someone who is old and doesn't want to dissolve into a helpless shell of their former selves, or someone is terminal or some shyt, if they want to get dat work then go ahead and let 'em. If a doctor is willing to administer "dat work", I say fine :wtb:. Dogs and death row inmates get the right, why can't a regular joe that's tired of living get the same luxury :dwillhuh:?

killacal

Banned
Daps
:skip: I didn't get that impression either

I'm saying, if someone who is old and doesn't want to dissolve into a helpless shell of their former selves, or someone is terminal or some shyt, if they want to get dat work then go ahead and let 'em. If a doctor is willing to administer "dat work", I say fine :wtb:. Dogs and death row inmates get the right, why can't a regular joe that's tired of living get the same luxury :dwillhuh:?
fukk that sign those life insurance papers and chill till i get paid ya old fukk :birdman:

Swamp-Thing

Daps
Reppin
The Green
At least go out for something, self-immolation or like how those samurais used to do to bring honor to their house. Don't just OD in your bed or cut yourself in the tub!

Drowining would be horrifying. Go out as a hero if you're going to go out.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
At least go out for something, self-immolation or like how those samurais used to do to bring honor to their house. Don't just OD in your bed or cut yourself in the tub!

Drowining would be horrifying. Go out as a hero if you're going to go out.

How would drowning be horrifying? I heard u go unconscious kind of fast and its pretty much ov after that.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Recently I had a friends sister kill herself and she had a teen daughter. But was clearly disturbed I suppose and couldn't bare it anymore.

Do you think that you should have the right to kill yourself?
No it's not.

It's your life and your body. You have the right to end it at any time you choose to.

Swamp-Thing

Daps
Reppin
The Green
How would drowning be horrifying? I heard u go unconscious kind of fast and its pretty much ov after that.
I heard it's extremely painful as your lungs give out and fill with water and I don't know if you've ever started to drown but it's scary as shyt. My brother tried to pull me under the water with him when he almost drowned once, I will never forget that look of terror in his eyes. Why would you want to go out in that state?

I don't condone any form of suicide though, they're all horrifying to me. I'm just saying I've heard drowning is the worst.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
I heard it's extremely painful as your lungs give out and fill with water and I don't know if you've ever started to drown but it's scary as shyt. My brother tried to pull me under the water with him when he almost drowned once, I will never forget that look of terror in his eyes. Why would you want to go out in that state?

I don't condone any form of suicide though, they're all horrifying to me. I'm just saying I've heard drowning is the worst.

You probably could drown painlessly by being unconscious before being submerged into the water. Probably take some hard prescription drugs or tranquilizer before jumping in and tie a weight around u.