Votes: 11 19.0%

• Total voters

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gayest chatty kathy thread in tsc history. I don't even like jericho like that but this thread is gay as fukk
the whole crowd hijacked a show over the allegations, it’s a thread worthy topic.

just vote no and KIM

full

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact he got real quiet after talking all that shyt earlier makes me suspect

Plus - it doesn't help that I can easily see him trying to intimidate threaten a woman that turns him down and gets upset with her career. Remember how he threatened Shotzi just because she made fun of a bump he did on social media?

And look at his wife. No way she acts like that and he isn't the same way in private.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: ...fukk it.

Its like this. I believe that Jerikkko is a deviant, but not on the level of Weinstein shyt like what ole boy was enticing. Yes, the dirt sheet goofy fell back a bit with the accusations, but it's obvious that Jerikkko did some shyt and not all innocent. Plus, y'all got to factor that AEW got like the biggest PR Juggernaut in back of them.

Bottom line, what's done in the dark, comes to the light.

Don't be surprised if there's more stuff coming out of the washing machine, because if WWE got their dirt. IMPACT had their dirt. NJPW with the shyts. AEW no different with how the fukkery and demonic behavior is all on the foregrounds.

Wrestling is demonic friends :francis:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Nah but he definitely thinks all girls will say yes to him. Not sure if he’s a person who accepts a no or not

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
He knew what he was doing with the vagueness. I hope he faces some serious consequences from this.

I think he was trying to be vague like every other dirt sheet writer but then it hit the fan once Kylie Rae responded with the emoji and then further snowballed with tweets from Fall 2019 were found alluding to an incident between the two.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wtf is this shyt right here? B1tch talking like this nygga is some kind of certified hidden maniac
ttnfCb.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah but he definitely thinks all girls will say yes to him. Not sure if he’s a person who accepts a no or not
So basically you're saying that Kelly Kelly bent over for him, right? Considering the rumors about them and him being married the whole time. She damn near went hiding after that story blew up..lol

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically you're saying that Kelly Kelly bent over for him, right? Considering the rumors about them and him being married the whole time. She damn near went hiding after that story blew up..lol
There were photos I remember those going around. I think he had consensual and very likely had some shyt go down that wasn't ok

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Tony should just say there's nothing there if there's nothing there and leave it alone...instead he's out having people confiscate signs and play his music. Looks sus to me

Of course people are going to keep posting and making jokes about it

Prime example of Tony Khan thinking with money, instead of liability. Now he has to hide the negatives with the strength of Tony Montana's drug mule for Jerikkko to not get shytted on the hard way.

Probably gave him a iron clad "I can do whatever the fukk I want, fukk you pay me" contract and got the Pikachu face when the desperation of breaking into the wrestling biz comes with the wrestling shyt.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Prime example of Tony Khan thinking with money, instead of liability. Now he has to hide the negatives with the strength of Tony Montana's drug mule for Jerikkko to not get shytted on the hard way.

Probably gave him a iron clad "I can do whatever the fukk I want, fukk you pay me" contract and got the Pikachu face when the desperation of breaking into the wrestling biz comes with the wrestling shyt.
Jerikkko just got Powerbombed thru 2 tables off the stage in that Street Fight. Perfect time to take a 6-month to a year break. And yeah Khan should say there’s nothing to the rumors and be done with it.