Is there any more evidence?

Usually when these things happen stories start coming out the wood work

I’m not defending him though if he did that shyt then he did that:hubie:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jerikkko just got Powerbombed thru 2 tables off the stage in that Street Fight. Perfect time to take a 6-month to a year break. And yeah Khan should say there’s nothing to the rumors and be done with it.
Hopefully they do this - they can actually just use kayfabe to hide him for a while rather than forcing him on tv with his music loudly playing as if that will stop public opinion. This isn't the same as the CM Punk thing where wrestling fans were mixed because they saw him blow up on people.
A famous for decades dude making female co-workers sign NDAs after interacting with him (who happen to be decades younger than him) is about as big of a red flag as there is.
You have his friends or dirt sheet reporters going "I never heard anything about Jericho in so many years" so what...there were a lot of peds and predators exposed over the past few years that no one suspected things about but it turned out they had people under NDAs, lawyers intimidating them, bigger people protecting them etc

Means nothing really

Tony should just say as Cornette said - he is releasing people from any NDAs that could have covered incidents of sexual impropriety and then come out and say nothing was illegal or there's nothing there IF that's true.
It looks worse and its frustrating for Jericho if he actually didn't do anything but because Kahn has NDAs for all employees who leave that cover their time there - he can't say anything.

It's suspect in general that Kahn has so many NDAs floating around and its so common for him to use. WWE didn't slap NDAs over people for decades, at least you never heard about it. Look at all the shoot interviews wrestlers have done for over 2 decades?

Maybe it's a business practice he brought with him from his other companies but it's sus and not a corporate environment I'd want to work in if its that common to have NDAs that DON'T cover your proprietary knowledge/work product but cover all sorts of things like just interpersonal behavior between staff. I wouldn't want to work in a place like that personally...it stinks like something is going on.