• idk

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • the fukk you talkin about

Votes: 11 19.0%

• Total voters

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Only thing Chris can really be accused of(that can be backed up with evidence) is being unfaithful to his wife :yeshrug:

I think the rumor (possibly started by Chris, who knows) was that they have an open marriage

which is hilarious given her MAGA ways and how everything is about protecting "traditional" ways of life :beli:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no allegations that Jericho physically did anything with her. If shooting your shot with a "power imbalance" makes you a rapist, then Cena and Rock are rapists unless Eve/Trish threw themselves at them (They were kings of the company and fukked Eve and Trish who were not that important). Scott Steiner is definitely one under this definition.

You can leverage your power to try to fukk a lower level employee in a way that makes you a sexual predator of some kind, we just don't know whether Jericho did that or whether he just shot his shot. We don't have enough details yet to know which it is.

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
There's no allegations that Jericho physically did anything with her. If shooting your shot with a "power imbalance" makes you a rapist, then Cena and Rock are rapists unless Eve/Trish threw themselves at them (They were kings of the company and fukked Eve and Trish who were not that important). Scott Steiner is definitely one under this definition.

You can leverage your power to try to fukk a lower level employee in a way that makes you a sexual predator of some kind, we just don't know whether Jericho did that or whether he just shot his shot. We don't have enough details yet to know which it is.

Rock fukked Trish? :ohlawd:

Dwayne :salute:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Nothing presented so far rises anywhere close to any form of sexual assault. There needs to be significantly more evidence of sexual contact taking place for that to even be a point of discussion.

But if the alleged events are true it's definitely sexual harassment, but nothing more than that.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
So just a blanket response to all saying its not rape. Youre right. Its called sexual coercion and its considered a form of assault in most states. If there is proof that he orchastrated a scenario fake having people hanging in a hotel room to lure a sole woman into it for the purpose of sex, it IS in fact a crime and he (and Tony) could be in a lot of trouble, NDA or not.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scumbag and unethical, inviting someone under you at work has always been a no-no and something that gets you fired. There is no allegation of him as far as I know forcing himself on anyone.
I just remember back in 2020, the rumors online including on here were something about her leaving AEW because she got sexually assaulted.

obviously could have all been BS, but that was the rumors before Jericho's name was even out there. I remember some people claiming it was Cody that made her leave at the time, someone even claimed it was Nyla Rose

:huhldup:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I just remember back in 2020, the rumors online including on here were something about her leaving AEW because she got sexually assaulted.

obviously could have all been BS, but that was the rumors before Jericho's name was even out there. I remember some people claiming it was Cody that made her leave at the time, someone even claimed it was Nyla Rose

:huhldup:

I just heard a video that was released one year ago and they were reading a ***** post about an anon pro working for aew. This was around the time Samoa joe got released because he used that as proof that he was real. He said remember this when it's announced he's released later.

Anyways, that guy said the Kylie rae allegations word for word with Jerichos name in it.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Thanks. @3Rivers, are you able to get a clearer pic and turn that image of Snowman into a smilie?
AyHQDP1.png
S2s04LL.png

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

Damn

Cena smashed Eve and The Rock got himself Trish? Never heard the Cena one and I just thought The Rock was just a rumour