Is Canada really that racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
It seems like every poster that absolutely despises white people on this board is from Canada. What have they done to you over there? Are white people really that horrible to you in Canada? :skip:

blvckbieber

Rookie
Daps
White ppl aint racist over here breh.

Id say any kind of racism ive received was mostly from other minorities like asians. Wouldnt even call it racism necessarily but more like ignorance from their part.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
certain pockets of the country cacs are racist, for the most part the charter and human rights code, plus the ability to get charged for inciting hate speech keeps hardcore racism at bay.

as a black person i can go anywhere in canada and not worry about ish though due to the color of my skin, ive been in hick cac white towns with populations of 900 and im the only black person in town and had great times :obama:,

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
certain pockets of the country cacs are racist, for the most part the charter and human rights code, plus the ability to get charged for inciting hate speech keeps hardcore racism at bay.

as a black person i can go anywhere in canada and not worry about ish though due to the color of my skin, ive been in hick cac white towns with populations of 900 and im the only black person in town and had great times :obama:,

So why do you hate white people so much when you personally don't experience the racism? Or is it just the white men/black women couples thing that you hate?:huh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's African immigrants and Canadians

in actuality white Canadians is way less racist over there

it's like suburban kids acting like they came up in tha hood

they trying hard to overcompensate and be down
, blame hip-hop :yeshrug:

:scusthov::scusthov::scusthov: i can't be around shyt like that for over 5 minutes before i get on my :pacspit:

blvckbieber

Rookie
Daps
Bruh, theres as many fake nikkas in the states that there are in Canada.

Dont get mad at us cause our social situations are superior.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I've been to French Canada a few times, and I've never had any problems :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.