Is Brazil really popping like that?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yeah I read about that their laid back culture is what prevented them from climbing the developmental ladder as a nation for decades...but with their recent developments maybe some of that will improve.

i don't really fall for that whole laid back happy natives shyt. they were a military dictatorship from the 60s to the 80s, and before that it changed hands between what was essentially a circle of despots. how is a country going to develop in a situation like that?

it took 20 years from the formation of a bona fide republic for them to emerge on the world stage. that's impressive

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
to yall n1ggas talking bout having foreign women for wives, yall better smarten up.

unless u plan on moving to the country of origin of ur wife, marrying foreign women is the dumbest thing u can do.

if u marry a foreign woman and she looks good (which i assume she would), and u choose to live in the us, what u gon do when she smartens up, learns about the rules of this country and finds out they're all geared in her favor?

what happens if she makes crazy friends who introduce her to clubs, and she meets various men and now getsbored with u and wants to leave?

those foreign women are only "good" because of the environment they're in. wherever you are, women will be women. those who are predisposed to be sluts will be regardless of where u get them from.

and by the way, going to brazil for women is just as about as reckless as you can get. them b1tches willl let any american feel like a king and do whatever he wants to them. u have no idea what diseases are crawling through their veins. yet, u wanna run there on some "ooo they're all sexy" bs. sticking my d1ck in them even with a condom will have me having nightmares, let alone kissing them.

*sigh* I guess we should just, work it out with these raggedy bytches in america :russ:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
brazil is a happier and less stressed-out place, but it's also a lot less efficient. cities of 8 million will shut down in a bad rainstorm, for example. construction projects take forever. you'll stand in line for an hour and not move, and while you want to kill someone because you're from dc/ny/la/chicago and you just don't stand in line for an hour and not move, everyone else is happy, driving you even crazier. brazilians love lines, it's a weird cultural thing.

Word. I guess Americans will just have to hug up with a brazillian dime in the rain. O shucks :heh:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
If Magic could live through it, so can I.

About to go raw and start :deadhorse: left and right.

Magic is a beloved celebrity wit unlimited resources to da highest quality of medical treatments n doctors in da world.

Cut it out. :rudy:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Biggest myth going, they have a lower rate of HIV/AIDS than the US.

:leon::mjpls:

gameover.jpg

laMode

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ohh aiight i thought you were brazillian or something. that camera flash got you looking real light

ummmmmmmmmmum im very lightskinned there wasnt any flash
not all haitians are darkskinned
theres a large middle eastern and mixed population in haiti-my parents are haitians of middle eastern descent
please dont be ignorant thinking all haitians look a certain way.