Is Brazil really popping like that?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Check this dudes blog out

The Brazil Geeks Blog - Brazil Travel, Entertainment, News & Lifestyle

Ipanema-306-600x450.jpg

Clearly :eat: well.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
to yall n1ggas talking bout having foreign women for wives, yall better smarten up.

unless u plan on moving to the country of origin of ur wife, marrying foreign women is the dumbest thing u can do.

if u marry a foreign woman and she looks good (which i assume she would), and u choose to live in the us, what u gon do when she smartens up, learns about the rules of this country and finds out they're all geared in her favor?

what happens if she makes crazy friends who introduce her to clubs, and she meets various men and now getsbored with u and wants to leave?

those foreign women are only "good" because of the environment they're in. wherever you are, women will be women. those who are predisposed to be sluts will be regardless of where u get them from.

and by the way, going to brazil for women is just as about as reckless as you can get. them b1tches willl let any american feel like a king and do whatever he wants to them. u have no idea what diseases are crawling through their veins. yet, u wanna run there on some "ooo they're all sexy" bs. sticking my d1ck in them even with a condom will have me having nightmares, let alone kissing them.
payed for by "nikkas with no life experience foundation" a subsidy of "clowns with low self seem"

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
:childplease:

Ah, of course attack their intelligence, the percentage of women in College in Brazil is nearly the same as it is in the US. They aren't socialized to be "Independent" if that's what you mean by less intelligent. They usually live with their parents until they are married and aren't necessarily self sufficient, bu then again family is stressed to them at a young age.

Their divorce rate isn't even in the same ballpark as ours, so maybe Brazilian women know how to take care of their men better, so that is a win.

Y :umad: for? I'm just inputting one person's perspective. You can't really believe the percentage of college graduates are the same as the states, especially not with the socioeconomic disparities the blacks suffer from.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
brazil is a happier and less stressed-out place, but it's also a lot less efficient. cities of 8 million will shut down in a bad rainstorm, for example. construction projects take forever. you'll stand in line for an hour and not move, and while you want to kill someone because you're from dc/ny/la/chicago and you just don't stand in line for an hour and not move, everyone else is happy, driving you even crazier. brazilians love lines, it's a weird cultural thing.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You could bring up a worse case scenario when dealing with women for just about anywhere in the world. There's merits and demerits of every country.

No one's saying the women in any country is perfect, but dudes are simply expanding their options.

I'm assuming most dudes over a certain age are intelligent enough to not go raw in every single chick they meet and to get know an equally intelligent woman properly before they even think about marriage. There are men who marry foreign women all the time and bring them back home and enjoy a happy life. I live in a city just as or even more diverse than NYC so I see this all the time. Remember dudes also marry foreign women who have already moved to the west. Some relationships work out, some don't. Whatchu gonna do? Everything we do in life is a risk. It comes with the territory.

I'm not 21 any more, so I'm not some lil youngster who is naive to the way the world works. That's why I said at the beginning I don't look at life through rose tinted glasses. Maybe dudes just want a change of scenery even just temporarily and enjoy themselves with a few nice broads?

It doesn't have to be just Brazil either although that's what the thread is about. Dudes bag chicks from Africa, Caribbean, etc all the time.

Personally, I'm hoping to eventually leave this country for good anyway.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
:lolbron:

You know old head found some chick that was 20 years younger than his wife and never back talked.

One bad thing about Brazil, it's getting fat, that economic boom is leading to more obesity.

Oh word? :no:

It seems like some of the women are on that fitness tip trying to get the Gracyanne Barbosa look:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGlBkrXbSss&feature=related"]Super treino para glúteos e pernas - Gaby Esposa de aluguel - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
to yall n1ggas talking bout having foreign women for wives, yall better smarten up.

unless u plan on moving to the country of origin of ur wife, marrying foreign women is the dumbest thing u can do.

if u marry a foreign woman and she looks good (which i assume she would), and u choose to live in the us, what u gon do when she smartens up, learns about the rules of this country and finds out they're all geared in her favor?

what happens if she makes crazy friends who introduce her to clubs, and she meets various men and now getsbored with u and wants to leave?

those foreign women are only "good" because of the environment they're in. wherever you are, women will be women. those who are predisposed to be sluts will be regardless of where u get them from.

and by the way, going to brazil for women is just as about as reckless as you can get. them b1tches willl let any american feel like a king and do whatever he wants to them. u have no idea what diseases are crawling through their veins. yet, u wanna run there on some "ooo they're all sexy" bs. sticking my d1ck in them even with a condom will have me having nightmares, let alone kissing them.
Homie stop it, you underestimating the brains of both parties, guys and girls, if a guy meets a girl from Brazil and can't tell she is brand new to the country then it is on him to guide her to his lifestyle, if she chose to run game on him and he couldn't tell then that is on him also. You posting something that every guy and girl should know already, everybody games everybody.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Any NYC heads in here check out Darby on Sunday nights, it Brazilian night and wow, you can eat so well here provide you get past the door guy. I was here and i did not see 1 bust girl in the whole spot, those Brazilian girls keep it tight.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Homie stop it, you underestimating the brains of both parties, guys and girls, if a guy meets a girl from Brazil and can't tell she is brand new to the country then it is on him to guide her to his lifestyle, if she chose to run game on him and he couldn't tell then that is on him also. You posting something that every guy and girl should know already, everybody games everybody.

Yeah only an idiot would bring a foreign girl back to the U.S. Once a woman becomes 'Americanized' she loses all of the good qualities that made her attractive to begin with. American culture is a bad influence on both men and women unfortunately. People here grow up to become cold, distant, unfriendly, and unpersonable. Hugs are a rarity among strangers and marriage is a tool used by women to financially deprive rich men. My apologies if I'm being too cynical.

Any NYC heads in here check out Darby on Sunday nights, it Brazilian night and wow, you can eat so well here provide you get past the door guy. I was here and i did not see 1 bust girl in the whole spot, those Brazilian girls keep it tight.

Post some pics next time.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Y :umad: for? I'm just inputting one person's perspective. You can't really believe the percentage of college graduates are the same as the states, especially not with the socioeconomic disparities the blacks suffer from.

It's typical M.O. for women to try and bring down competition, saying they aren't socialized to be "intelligent" is some sideline salt throwin. I didn't say the percentages were exactly the same, but they are close enough that saying they aren't intelligent is a joke. Im not supposed to believe statistics, but I am supposed to believe your unfounded claim that has no actual backing? :mjpls:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
brazil is a happier and less stressed-out place, but it's also a lot less efficient. cities of 8 million will shut down in a bad rainstorm, for example. construction projects take forever. you'll stand in line for an hour and not move, and while you want to kill someone because you're from dc/ny/la/chicago and you just don't stand in line for an hour and not move, everyone else is happy, driving you even crazier. brazilians love lines, it's a weird cultural thing.

Yeah I read about that their laid back culture is what prevented them from climbing the developmental ladder as a nation for decades...but with their recent developments maybe some of that will improve.