Is Brazil really popping like that?

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
to yall n1ggas talking bout having foreign women for wives, yall better smarten up.

unless u plan on moving to the country of origin of ur wife, marrying foreign women is the dumbest thing u can do.

if u marry a foreign woman and she looks good (which i assume she would), and u choose to live in the us, what u gon do when she smartens up, learns about the rules of this country and finds out they're all geared in her favor?

what happens if she makes crazy friends who introduce her to clubs, and she meets various men and now getsbored with u and wants to leave?

those foreign women are only "good" because of the environment they're in. wherever you are, women will be women. those who are predisposed to be sluts will be regardless of where u get them from.

and by the way, going to brazil for women is just as about as reckless as you can get. them b1tches willl let any american feel like a king and do whatever he wants to them. u have no idea what diseases are crawling through their veins. yet, u wanna run there on some "ooo they're all sexy" bs. sticking my d1ck in them even with a condom will have me having nightmares, let alone kissing them.

Truth. Cac I know married some Thai bytch he met on an army tour. Gassed her head up and brought her back to the states. She smartened up, went to school and started fukking dudes in her classes. He found out and she filed a restraining order against him. He also found out she was still fukking her boyfriend back home. He tried to get her deported but too much time passed. Now he's divorcing her and she's due to get a nice come up from alimony. Can you say lost? :heh:

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
Truth. Cac I know married some Thai bytch he met on an army tour. Gassed her head up and brought her back to the states. She smartened up, went to school and started fukking dudes in her classes. He found out and she filed a restraining order against him. He also found out she was still fukking her boyfriend back home. He tried to get her deported but too much time passed. Now he's divorcing her and she's due to get a nice come up from alimony. Can you say lost? :heh:

True in some cases. You just gotta know what you are dealing with. I've seen folks in Korea marry Filipino bar girls and get fukked over, cause a slut is gonna be a slut. But I've also seen nerdy ass dudes that would never get a decent chick in the States marry a decent foreign chick that wasn't selling her ass to everybody. I knew one cat that married this bangin ass Brazilian broad, and they've been together for years now.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
I got a friend who actually moved permanently to Brazil. He says that once the novelty wears off and you're used to seeing these bytches all the time, it becomes much more difficult because of one) the language and cultural barrier, and two) Brazilian women on average are not socialized to be even remotely intelligent much moreso than other developed nations because they put soooo much emphasis on looks. But if that's what you're going for then that's a win I guess :yeshrug:

laMode

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to yall n1ggas talking bout having foreign women for wives, yall better smarten up.

unless u plan on moving to the country of origin of ur wife, marrying foreign women is the dumbest thing u can do.

if u marry a foreign woman and she looks good (which i assume she would), and u choose to live in the us, what u gon do when she smartens up, learns about the rules of this country and finds out they're all geared in her favor?

what happens if she makes crazy friends who introduce her to clubs, and she meets various men and now getsbored with u and wants to leave?

those foreign women are only "good" because of the environment they're in. wherever you are, women will be women. those who are predisposed to be sluts will be regardless of where u get them from.

and by the way, going to brazil for women is just as about as reckless as you can get. them b1tches willl let any american feel like a king and do whatever he wants to them. u have no idea what diseases are crawling through their veins. yet, u wanna run there on some "ooo they're all sexy" bs. sticking my d1ck in them even with a condom will have me having nightmares, let alone kissing them.

(Foreign girl speaking here)
in many 2nd&3rd world countries theres a class system so what this dude^^ said is usually only true if the chick youre trying to make your wife is not educated to begin with and is of a "lower class" because yes, if you do bring her to the US then there is a possibility that she might end up leaving you because she realizes she has so many possibilities
if youre marrying a chick from an upper class thats different because in this case theyre usually more educated, can speak english, and may have even gone to school in the states so in that case they would be less likely to leave.

and please if you go to a foreign country dont be blinded by all the beauty- i believe brazil has the highest rae of HIV/AIDS in south america so please play it safe and that doesnt only go for only brazil thats for any country

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

:sadbron:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I got a friend who actually moved permanently to Brazil. He says that once the novelty wears off and you're used to seeing these bytches all the time, it becomes much more difficult because of one) the language and cultural barrier, and two) Brazilian women on average are not socialized to be even remotely intelligent much moreso than other developed nations because they put soooo much emphasis on looks. But if that's what you're going for then that's a win I guess :yeshrug:

:childplease:

Ah, of course attack their intelligence, the percentage of women in College in Brazil is nearly the same as it is in the US. They aren't socialized to be "Independent" if that's what you mean by less intelligent. They usually live with their parents until they are married and aren't necessarily self sufficient, bu then again family is stressed to them at a young age.

Their divorce rate isn't even in the same ballpark as ours, so maybe Brazilian women know how to take care of their men better, so that is a win.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
A lot of guys go down to brazil to 'have fun'. I don't know about wifing them. Brazillian culture has a reputation of being fairly promiscuous, so just rushing there to bring back a "brazillian wife" may not be what you'd expect. You very well may end up with the same result as you would get here. A lot of this obviously depends on the individual.

One thing about women in some of these other countries is that they have been reared on a completely different set of values where a man being a man is not looked down upon, so depending on her personal values and the sort of society she was raised in, you could very well find a more suitable woman out of country.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
True in some cases. You just gotta know what you are dealing with. I've seen folks in Korea marry Filipino bar girls and get fukked over, cause a slut is gonna be a slut. But I've also seen nerdy ass dudes that would never get a decent chick in the States marry a decent foreign chick that wasn't selling her ass to everybody. I knew one cat that married this bangin ass Brazilian broad, and they've been together for years now.

:sadcam: i know 1

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
(Foreign girl speaking here)
in many 2nd&3rd world countries theres a class system so what this dude^^ said is usually only true if the chick youre trying to make your wife is not educated to begin with and is of a "lower class" because yes, if you do bring her to the US then there is a possibility that she might end up leaving you because she realizes she has so many possibilities
if youre marrying a chick from an upper class thats different because in this case theyre usually more educated, can speak english, and may have even gone to school in the states so in that case they would be less likely to leave.

and please if you go to a foreign country dont be blinded by all the beauty- i believe brazil has the highest rae of HIV/AIDS in south america so please play it safe and that doesnt only go for only brazil thats for any country

where are you from?