Is Brazil really popping like that?

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Anyone here been to Brazil?

:laugh: Brothers seem to be having the time of their lives...makes me want to cop a plane ticket.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
"It's not an issue until the black man starts doing it".....couldn't have said it better myself.

LOL!! I remember when that music video with those four Brazilian chicks was posted on WSHH and a lot of chicks were hating saying how if they were a black North American group brothas wouldn't give 'em the time of day. Dudes just responded with :rudy: you same broads diss us all day every day, besides these chicks are still black, so what's the problem?

I'm not American, but now that I'm single I'd prefer a woman from overseas. I don't wear rose tinted specs because I live in the real world, but at the same time I think I'd rather have a foreign sista when the time is right.

Dudes in this video are flocking to Rio, I'm gonna hit up Salvador and Pernambuco. :dj2:

Documentary looks interesting. Good for these brothas, they gonna get hate no matter what they do.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
"It's not an issue until the black man starts doing it".....couldn't have said it better myself.

LOL!! I remember when that music video with those four Brazilian chicks was posted on WSHH and a lot of chicks were hating saying how if they were a black North American group brothas wouldn't give 'em the time of day. Dudes just responded with :rudy: you same broads diss us all day every day, besides these chicks are still black, so what's the problem?

I'm not American, but now that I'm single I'd prefer a woman from overseas. I don't wear rose tinted specs because I live in the real world, but at the same time I think I'd rather have a foreign sista when the time is right.

Dudes in this video are flocking to Rio, I'm gonna hit up Salvador and Pernambuco. :dj2:

Documentary looks interesting. Good for these brothas, they gonna get hate no matter what they do.

:yes:

Can't seem to find this documentary anywhere online tho. :(

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Apparently the full documentary was on youtube but they took it down.

word?? :why:?

*Goes on the hunt* :boss:

Edit: the production company doesn't even appear to have it on its website..all they have are some video opinions from people in Atlanta on it :manny: http://greezefilms.com/?page_id=2

I bet they were pressured to throw it in the Amazonian bushes, I don't think you can even purchase the film.
tdog.png

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to yall n1ggas talking bout having foreign women for wives, yall better smarten up.

unless u plan on moving to the country of origin of ur wife, marrying foreign women is the dumbest thing u can do.

if u marry a foreign woman and she looks good (which i assume she would), and u choose to live in the us, what u gon do when she smartens up, learns about the rules of this country and finds out they're all geared in her favor?

what happens if she makes crazy friends who introduce her to clubs, and she meets various men and now getsbored with u and wants to leave?

those foreign women are only "good" because of the environment they're in. wherever you are, women will be women. those who are predisposed to be sluts will be regardless of where u get them from.

and by the way, going to brazil for women is just as about as reckless as you can get. them b1tches willl let any american feel like a king and do whatever he wants to them. u have no idea what diseases are crawling through their veins. yet, u wanna run there on some "ooo they're all sexy" bs. sticking my d1ck in them even with a condom will have me having nightmares, let alone kissing them.