is Bloodline the GOAT stable in Wrestling history... 6/28 The Wiseman is exiled!

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
GQuP05ta4AAwy2V

drifter

Superstar
Daps
in kayfabe, exactly what is Heyman problem with Solo running the Bloodline in Roman absence?
From what I've seen of SD I think its he's doing things he doesn't have authority to do and bringing violent people into the group/company

Then again Solo told him one of these episodes he's talked to Roman lol so idk. But then now there's "Caesar Sikoa" he's changed his name so the empire is his

I think Paul's just there saying stuff to keep the other 3 afloat until Jacob debuted & eventually Roman gets back

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I still believe that Heyman's entire 'Oh gosh, I don’t like what’s happening here. Someone help me.' act will eventually be exposed as a farce, and he'll align himself with The Rock. Paul's character has consistently abandoned the individual he manages when the person he supports starts to display weakness and vulnerability, leaving no doubt that Roman will come back as a more somber character. He has lost his title, he lost control of his family stable, and there's a possibility that they may even mention Roman's late father as another reason for his current state. On the other hand, The Rock's fame is soaring. He recently secured a lucrative deal, joined the WWE board of directors, defeated Cody in the tag team match, and he’s about to star in an A24 film generating some possible Oscar buzz. His return will see his popularity at its peak. It's inevitable that Paul will side with Dwayne, although I wouldn't object to a face turn for Heyman - he excelled during Brock's predominantly face run from 2015-2018.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
in kayfabe, exactly what is Heyman problem with Solo running the Bloodline in Roman absence?

Well, Solo is letting in people that Roman did not approve of. Paul already said Roman was not gonna let the Tongans in and I'm sure he will say the same for Jacob

I still believe that Heyman's entire 'Oh gosh, I don’t like what’s happening here. Someone help me.' act will eventually be exposed as a farce, and he'll align himself with The Rock. Paul's character has consistently abandoned the individual he manages when the person he supports starts to display weakness and vulnerability, leaving no doubt that Roman will come back as a more somber character. He has lost his title, he lost control of his family stable, and there's a possibility that they may even mention Roman's late father as another reason for his current state. On the other hand, The Rock's fame is soaring. He recently secured a lucrative deal, joined the WWE board of directors, defeated Cody in the tag team match, and he’s about to star in an A24 film generating some possible Oscar buzz. His return will see his popularity at its peak. It's inevitable that Paul will side with Dwayne, although I wouldn't object to a face turn for Heyman - he excelled during Brock's predominantly face run from 2015-2018.

I think Heyman will 100% turn on Roman
He always does
Turned on Brock multiple times
Turned on Punk
Turned on RVD

He's great as both a face and heel but as a character he's always been a weasel