is Bloodline the GOAT stable in Wrestling history... 6/28 The Wiseman is exiled!

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
That Umaga chest tattoo of Zilla's is fairly new. Looking over his IG he had to get it around mid to late May.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GRaZng4WUAEaXkE

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I watched Afa and Sika bodyslam Andre the giant in mid south today, I had no idea they were that big of a deal, I was kind of only aware of their WWF presentation.

I agree with the other guy, if they end this properly, The Bloodline is the greatest story ever in WWE, maybe I’d give Austin McMahon the nod had they not botched the ending so badly. I’ve never actually seen the entire Mega Powers story, so maybe I’ll watch that one day and change my mind.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yes.

I remember when nwo was like Stevie Ray, Scott Norton etc and it was azz

Yet bloodline is still going strong with solo and guys who weren't even around a few months ago

If anyone told me last year at this time that the bloodline without roman, Sami, jimmy, jey would still be bringing heat every week id have laughed

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Yeah but then Roman did this.

Thing is. Roman isn't ready to step down, but Solo is ready to put him down if he doesn't.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yes.

I remember when nwo was like Stevie Ray, Scott Norton etc and it was azz

Yet bloodline is still going strong with solo and guys who weren't even around a few months ago

If anyone told me last year at this time that the bloodline without roman, Sami, jimmy, jey would still be bringing heat every week id have laughed
No Scott Norton slander :ufdup:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I got to watch this Smackdown..the end of last week's Raw...and this week's Raw

Last edited:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Looking at this it seems Jacob and Solo are the same height. Both are billed at 6'2".

Yeah people literally make shyt up to appease whatever narrative they wanna promote. "Solo is too small to be a convincing enforcer, Jacob looks the part and plays the role better than solo"

Meanwhile they are the same height and Solo weighs more.

Maybe Jacob appeared bigger because those indy rings are smaller than wwe