is Bloodline the GOAT stable in Wrestling history... 6/28 The Wiseman is exiled!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
For someone who doesn’t watch the product you sure have a lot to say. We get it you don’t like them.
I have seen far more GoD matches, particularly Tanga Loa matches, than I would like to have seen. Tama Tonga isn't bad but he's always shackled with his loser brother.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
No.

The only core member of the Bloodline that has "elevated" is Jey Uso, who is now basically a jobber to the stars despite the Main Event monkier.
It's still early in the game. I have a feeling that by the time this story is over, Jacob Fatu and Hikuleo will be elevated.

And even though he wasn't an actually member, Sami Zayn was heavily elevated from being part of The Bloodline saga

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So obviously Roman is returning as face but is Solo really taking orders from the Rock or is this him trying to takeover on his own??

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So obviously Roman is returning as face but is Solo really taking orders from the Rock or is this him trying to takeover on his own??
I got this scenario in my head where Roman returns, tries to resume being Head of the Table but the current group beats him down and that's the official turn for Roman. Just a guess but it's very plausible.

I read a report Roman was scheduled to return before SummerSlam. This was just after WM. Take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It's still early in the game. I have a feeling that by the time this story is over, Jacob Fatu and Hikuleo will be elevated.

And even though he wasn't an actually member, Sami Zayn was heavily elevated from being part of The Bloodline saga

And Solo because he Is literally the boss now. His character has transformed instantly. This is on the level of HHH being a corny yes man to HBK to the night after mainia taking over DX and introducing new members.