is Bloodline the GOAT stable in Wrestling history... 6/28 The Wiseman is exiled!

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
They got so many samoans it's insane.

Some dude named Journey Fatu (Jacob's younger brother) popped up on my youtube feed.
Also Rikishi's youngest son Tamiko Fatu is wrestling. I've never heard of these guys

They can actually go full NWO with this if they wanted to lmao.

In addition to the them dudes they still got Zilla Fatu, Lance Anoai, Sean Maluta... and extended family Tanga Loa, Hikaleu and Jacob and Lance claim Juicy Finau as their cousin so :yeshrug:

And if they eventually wanted to take over the female division you got Nia Jax, Tamina, Naomi, Ava

Apparently Manu is still actively wrestling and so is Sim Snuka even though he's 51 years old lmao

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
They got so many samoans it's insane.

Some dude named Journey Fatu (Jacob's younger brother) popped up on my youtube feed.
Also Rikishi's youngest son Tamiko Fatu is wrestling. I've never heard of these guys

They can actually go full NWO with this if they wanted to lmao.

In addition to the them dudes they still got Zilla Fatu, Lance Anoai, Sean Maluta... and extended family Tanga Loa, Hikaleu and Jacob and Lance claim Juicy Finau as their cousin so

And if they eventually wanted to take over the female division you got Nia Jax, Tamina, Naomi, Ava

Apparently Manu is still actively wrestling and so is Sim Snuka even though he's 51 years old lmao
You ain't never seen Hobbs and Shaw? All them motherfukkers was Rock's kin! Whole island of them motherfukkers!

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
I lowkey feel like The Rock ordered the hit and Solo is acting under Rocky. Rock made sure to point out that while Roman may have lost at mania The Rock won his match.

Solo doesnt have enough rank to pull in Tama Tonga as an underling. The Rock on the other hand is Big cuz to all these dudes. If it's about wins and loses and overall influence, The Rock is pretty much everyone's boss so naturally his family would fall in line.

Rock already planted seeds when he said he acknowledged Roman as the tribal chief because "that's what family does" and at that Mania press conference when he said "you're disrespecting the rocks ancestors" he put a ton of emphasis on Peter Maivia.

I feel like The Final Boss is actually a Segway into Rocks final form "High Cheif" Rocky Maivia. It will be a full circle moment for Rock. And every Samoan/Tongan/Fijian puts the ultimate amount of respect on Peter Maivia's name.

Remember when Solo first showed up he was sent by the elders. Rock is an elder he sent Solo.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I lowkey feel like The Rock ordered the hit and Solo is acting under Rocky. Rock made sure to point out that while Roman may have lost at mania The Rock won his match.

Solo doesnt have enough rank to pull in Tama Tonga as an underling. The Rock on the other hand is Big cuz to all these dudes. If it's about wins and loses and overall influence, The Rock is pretty much everyone's boss so naturally his family would fall in line.

Rock already planted seeds when he said he acknowledged Roman as the tribal chief because "that's what family does" and at that Mania press conference when he said "you're disrespecting the rocks ancestors" he put a ton of emphasis on Peter Maivia.

I feel like The Final Boss is actually a Segway into Rocks final form "High Cheif" Rocky Maivia. It will be a full circle moment for Rock. And every Samoan/Tongan/Fijian puts the ultimate amount of respect on Peter Maivia's name.
Rock considers Haku an uncle, so why not pull in his son to help?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Yea -- Basically:

Solo, Jacob, Tama Tonga vs Roman Reigns and the USO's.

The Rock will come out as final boss and high chief to face Roman Reigns over full control of the bloodline Dynasty.

Reigns wins and the Samoan Dynasty is split all across the E universe until a feud with another faction.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yea -- Basically:

Solo, Jacob, Tama Tonga vs Roman Reigns and the USO's.

The Rock will come out as final boss and high chief to face Roman Reigns over full control of the bloodline Dynasty.

Reigns wins and the Samoan Dynasty is split all across the E universe until a feud with another faction.
Bloodline and Bloodline Wolfpac :wow: